BoDYRoTx

vVv Titanfall Dream Team

Constructively, let's discuss Who you guys feel as a community would be the vVv Dream Team.  A team you would want to represent our community our best and brightest!  Your choices can only be between members and current vVv Applicants.  

Vall is the only one I see practicing consistently enough.

Let's focus less on identity and more on actions.  The people who are the "best" will shift depending on the work they are putting into it.  The people who would be best on a team are the people who want to try things out, work on teamwork, look for ways to increase the value of their practice time, review footage together, etc.  Consistently.

vall is right here and im not just doing my own thing with skippy that is a big part of it but im also starting to pick up my stream and playing a lot more to get better thank you 

Edited by vVv Vall

All I have to say is that it was fun for a month everyone playing together.

good luck to everyone

Edited by vVv ORION

Tech of have you on my list if you were to be able to play.  Sucks your work doesn't allow it.  I miss you man.

yeah work sucks :( and miss you too im gonna try to be on on the weekends now though so i might see you around more

nvm let me just edit what i said based off this topic idk theres just something wrong to the side of it 

Edited by vVv Vall

Vall is the only one I see practicing consistently enough.

Let's focus less on identity and more on actions.  The people who are the "best" will shift depending on the work they are putting into it.  The people who would be best on a team are the people who want to try things out, work on teamwork, look for ways to increase the value of their practice time, review footage together, etc.  Consistently.

Lol uhhhh no

My Dream Team as Follows:

- Cookie Monster

- Count Dracula

- Bert

- Ernie

- Swedish Chef

I really think the Swedish Chef would give the best callouts.

The other players I think would be good is the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (preferably the Red Power Ranger).  They would fit the script in Titanfall!

Edited by Soap

- Cookie Monster

- Count Dracula

- Bert

- Ernie

- Swedish Chef

The other players I think would be good is the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (preferably the Red Power Ranger).  They would fit the script in Titanfall!

isnt the cookie monster now known as the veggie monster? 

- Cookie Monster

- Count Dracula

- Bert

- Ernie

- Swedish Chef

team is set

Firstly, thank you Body and Orion for the call outs.  Truly, I appreciate that.  As far as who I would pick (based on time spent working to get better that I've played with):

Body

DJ

Optimize

Those are the main 3 i've really noticed the most :)

Firstly, thank you Body and Orion for the call outs.  Truly, I appreciate that.  As far as who I would pick (based on time spent working to get better that I've played with):

Body

DJ

Optimize

Those are the main 3 i've really noticed the most :)

Ohhhhhh kill'em