Sign in to follow this  
PretzL

NOSGOTH Code Giveaway

Nosgoth-Promotional-Logo-Shadowed.png
CLOSED BETA TEST 6 CODES LEFT
(Message/PM for Code) - vVv PretzL

About NOSGOTH

Nosgoth is an upcoming free-to-play multiplayer action gamedeveloped by Psyonix and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows throughdigital distribution. It is a spin-off of the Legacy of Kain series of action-adventure games, and takes place in their eponymous fictional universe.Nosgoth employs a player versus player system in which each match consists of two rounds. Teams comprise characters assigned to one of two races: vampires, designed around hack and slash combat; or humans, whose gameplay is styled after third-person shooters. Between rounds, teams switch to control the opposing race, and the team which accumulates the most points by fighting their counterparts wins the match

Trailer/GamePlay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbpMhMfnTuQ

REDEEM CODE HERE

NOTE - If we run out, I may be able to receive more codes for you all. (: -PEACE
-vVv PretzL

I have my code and am downloading now. I have some housework to do and some Smite to play, but tonight I will hop in to Nosgoth and leave my thoughts here!

I have my code and am downloading now. I have some housework to do and some Smite to play, but tonight I will hop in to Nosgoth and leave my thoughts here!

Thanks Buddy, I hope you enjoy

- I found another 5 more codes! :) and I have messaged everyone back with the code! 

Have Fun - PretzL

I did not get to play last night for more than a few minutes, so I will save my views until I can play a bit more in depth. I'm hoping tomorrow the servers are up and I can try some more! Seemed fun so far!