Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv OrganicBear

Let's get some more transparency going in the whole team formation process

22 posts in this topic

So I know a lot of people have been going around recruiting this and that person for GB teams.  I'd like to see us be a bit more transparent with defining our rosters, subs, and updating this thread whenever there are roster changes.  Can I get the captains to post here if you have a team and posting who your roster is?

Since no one has replied to this Sugar I will tell you what I know.

So, the update is that Vall left Bodys team for the one Skippy is forming from outside of vVv. So far as I know that team is called Skippy's Kids with Skippy Vall Znoe and Ink.

So that leaves Body's team which is now called .Emenence TF or something. It is with Optimize Soap Djaayy and sometimes Sinister or Someone else he picks up. He doesnt know who else because he was shocked Vall left.

Everyone else has pretty much scattered with the wind because they felt left out and got tired and bored of pub stomping. I am not forming or Captaining a team so other than those 2 loosely formed teams the community has pretty much died to everyone just casually playing. Hence why cgn was probably dead tonight with probably Skippys people only showing up for scrim. I dont know because Skippy didnt respond to my party requests today. So I presume it was dead because everyone was busy with other stuff so I didnt show up because... meh lol

Thats all I know for now...

I did briefly talk to SB about what im doing as far as forming a team is concerned, Skippy's Kid was something old well not old but u know what I mean, Vall, Ink, and N x NoE, is a possibly team but nothing is set in stone yet, I will post a thread when our roster is official, we are still in the building stages

PS CGN wasnt dead 

vVv Vall likes this

Me DJ, optimize, sinister are looking for a 5th.  Soap is our 5th but he won't always be able to play.  Kyle said he would be making a gb roster with everyone else that wants to play. 

Me, Orion, and skippy all talked about this yesterday.  We plan to do 8s more as a community.  Just like currently we are playing in a pub lobby with DJ, vall, unrated, Kyle, and skippy.  No one has left or feels left out.  We are all in here wondering why it's being portrayed that way.  Synergy is doing anther game for the time being and will be on.  The only player that's left is dynasty and that's because he's a wishy washy individual.  

vVv Vall likes this

I'll make it if I'm not going to be on a "final" gb roster where I can get reps with a made team

I don't understand a final gb team?  Or Reps?  There's no final team or anything.  It's people just playing on a gb team.  Me n DJ want to goto LAN later and we are looking for a slayer.  Skippy is building a team with the pieces he wants with the same goal in mind.  Theirs probably being more serious.  If people want to play GB it's easy for them to make a team and play.  We have goals we have as players and as a team in mind.  

We aren't trying to play casual and just play.  If I'm going to spend the money to goto an event we want to try to have the best look possible.  As far as a community team anyone can make it and play.  We all still play together anyways.  We can do 8s scrims and whatever.  But GB is a little more competitive than scrims and it will help us learn as a team that's the only reason we are even playing GB.  

Guys that have left for one reason or other are Dynazty, Android, Havik, Worldstar, Phoenix, King, Duke, Transcendant, Minja, jebus, Zodyak

Guys still around but hit n miss SynerG, Axios, Deadblow, Deadaim

Edited by vVv ORION

I gotta add too that we talked about this in a big lobby yesterday and no one had anything to say about this.  I'm very straight forward if anyone asks.  Also if there is a different goal in mind as a community then we can do what we gotta do.  But for no one to bring up anything negative when directly being asked, then I'm assuming going to higher and complaining....is just wrong in every way.  

I'm stating I want to be on a "team" wither it be on GB or just pen and paper where I get to play with a Team where i can go to LANS or comps. and reps meaning playing with that team with the same people over and over again not with 3 new people here oh then 3 new people the week after, a consistent team that'll be there to play day in and day out. If skippy or you want to pick me up that's cool and thank you if you do, i only said i'd make the team if people wanted to play that bad and don't want anyone left out but only if i absoultely had to.

Guys that have left for one reason or other are Dynazty, Android, Havik, Worldstar, Phoenix, King, Duke, Transcendant, Minja, jebus, Zodyak

So those guys left because they were left out?  That's enough names to have 2 rosters.  Havik plays cod, zodyak went to another game cause private lobby didn't come out enough.  World star never was around anyways that I saw.  The other 4 I never even saw accept in a CGN.  I fail to see what  4 people doing GB together had anything to do with someone leaving?  

Thats not what I said. I said they left for one reason or another. Some because they went to COD or other games. One because he said we all sucked. Others for being left out or felt not good enough. Some I dont know why.

We tried a big community team and it was random.  We lost 3/4 of the matches and it was annouying to say the least.  Everyone wanted to play every match and no one wanted to sit out.  So we had to play 6v6 which was horrible.  That's why we made our little team with the players we wanna goto LAN with.

Rather than go back and forth.  What are we trying to accomplish. Let's talk about that.  What's everyone want.  I personally don't want to play on a random GB roster.  There's no value in that for me, and it's not fun to me.  That's my opinion.  I don't like the randomness.  I don't learn anything and it's a big waste of time to me.  I also like to learn the game which is impossible with random people playin every time.  We end up playing teams with set strategy that absolutely destroy us and it's hard to learn cause it's so chaotic.

Dynazty was never really looking for a community based on the things he was saying.  Havik is back on CoD.  Worldstar was at CGN last night.  Minja and Zody moved on to Smite.    SynerG has kids, Axios is an MMO player and with Wildstar and AA out now that's probably taking up his time.  Deadblow and Deadaim I see around occasionally.

BoDYRoTx likes this

We tried a big community team and it was random.  We lost 3/4 of the matches and it was annouying to say the least.  Everyone wanted to play every match and no one wanted to sit out.  So we had to play 6v6 which was horrible.  That's why we made our little team with the players we wanna goto LAN with.

Rather than go back and forth.  What are we trying to accomplish. Let's talk about that.  What's everyone want.  I personally don't want to play on a random GB roster.  There's no value in that for me, and it's not fun to me.  That's my opinion.  I don't like the randomness.  I don't learn anything and it's a big waste of time to me.  I also like to learn the game which is impossible with random people playin every time.  We end up playing teams with set strategy that absolutely destroy us and it's hard to learn cause it's so chaotic.

i don't like the randomness aspect either. I want to play with a team and compete i like to play 4v4s or at max 5v5s

hello all
even before TF was launched i mentioned i wanted to help if someone needed a backup and or whoever wanted to pratice. I know how the scene works and understand the commitment. Im playing TF mostly everday but I do have a full time job and family to take care of so i never wanted to say i wanted to play serious competitive when i didnt have the time to. With that being said Ill do what i can to help yall out so let me know. If people are being left out or something they need to express those feelings in the meetings we have or approach the person in question.

oh ya

shout out to uncle woodys clan

BoDYRoTx likes this

Im sorry but this is a lil ridiculous, Im making and doing my own thing because that what i felt was best for me, what i wanted.  When I first went to Body and company I asked them outright what they were doing, they said there peace I took it in and made a decision, I'm not going to sit here and back and forth on whats best for everyone, and i suggest everyone does the same u want on a team CREATE one, you want to accomplish something go ahead make a plan, and execute ur plan.  TAKE INITIATIVE my friends, It just ridiculous about GB teams DOES ANYONE REALIZE THERES NOOOO MONEY!!!!!!!! Ur playing for nothing!!! a few good scrims!  For what a REP who cares WIN MONEY!!!!  Im very serious in what im doing its my money,  my investment, and i dont take it lightly I dont care u have kids, doesnt fit what i need, I dont care about ur school, u want to win, do what u have to grind......  Im done with this post and all these other unprofessional immature post!!  

u may say im unprofessional and ur right im not, but u know what I had 4 successful business and a successful run in a Pro Circuit as a Coach, I have never failed, its not luck my friends........Im done with this post, any more CRYING Post pls know I DONT GIVE A SHIT about ur opinion, talk in skill and stats, if that dont work market urself if u dont know how start with social media......im sorry if i hurt ur feelings but i dont care!

with all the complaining with the all the team stuff cant we all just sit back and before you even say anything think and get the facts straight. Nothings even set in stone the game is not up to its prime everyone is doing what they can to get to what they want. if you have to complain about something then you need to sit back and think on how immature and how unprofessional you look. We have the members to do anything within the community. Nobody has an issue from yesterday as to why it was brought up again, it seems it was brought up wrong. Why not we all just sit back do our own thing and play the game. GB's really dont mean much but to have fun so if you are going to complain about it then look into it before you say anything. 

So there is ur update SugarBear

YUP, with side of immaturity, harsh realities, broken dreams, and shattered thoughts!  oo and LOOSE teams as opposed to tight team

Once we have our strats and team stuff down then we are going to start playing with subs and extras.  That's our plan

@Sk1ppY I'm not sure why you flew off the handle or who you're addressing?  Can we agree to talk to each other like adults.  I'm just not seeing where the need for the vitriol came from.

Bottom line there's no need for drama, I just created this thread for people to communicate what is going on with each other because it seemed as though people weren't communicating. 

No one here is rank 1 GB let alone ready for real competitive play so all this drama over teams is pointless.  The pros will be the people who are playing now and put in the time and effort because they love the game and kept playing it so that when the tournaments come out 3 years from now they are better than anyone else.  It's really that simple and this has been shown to happen over and over again with every esport.  If you're not working your ass off training every day for the love of the game then chances are you're just a hobbyist and will never be pro at this game. 

It doesn't even matter who is good now or who sucks.  You could be the worst player in the world right now and in three years be an MLG champ.  It's all about the level of effort you put in.  There are a ton of people who can come dominate this game right now because they played CoD and understand tactics and have a good gun game.  But if they don't stick with it and practice every day they will fall behind. 

What we can do as a community is build a place that supports people trying to reach that definition of a true athlete who is out on the field practicing even when he's tired or sore or doesn't feel like it.  If we devolve into pointless drama over who is on what team and lose sight of that vision then none of this is worthwhile and none of the teams are worth supporting.

Can we agree now to treat each other with respect, build a community FREE OF THIS TOXIC DRAMA and pushing to become the BEST place for competitive Titanfall?

i have no sympathy for the people who are upset because they feel left out of gb roasters. on the cod side there was always multiple gb roasters within the community with people from inside and out on them and when i was first applying and even after i became a member i wasn't invited to one till i played with everyone in cgns and 8s and what have you and got to know people because no one wants to play with people they are not 100 confident in because it makes losing that much worse so instead of complaining or feeling left out keep playing with people or make your own roaster with people who you are already comfortable with