Rezerth

Something every LoL player should watch

So today while I was on Facebook there was a post about a Youtube video that I feel everyone who plays League of Legends should watch and take the moral of it too heart :)

Trust me when I say it is an eye opener :) And if you are feeling it then you should write a quick post about it in the comments :) Lets work together to make not only vVv but all of League of Legends a better community <3

Pretty bad ass... and on point. FEELS BRO!!

Honestly, this video is very inspiring lol.

Edited by YeeItsMatchu

Dem feels... It is very true though. The community is toxic as ever, and it only gets worse during the LCS times, where people watch and try and copy the pros. People get upset when others try and stray from the Meta, thinking they are feeders and such. But they loose sight that it is a game, and that it is here to be enjoyed, not criticized

I have to say I'm proud to have had the opposite experience of this video. I've played league for a very long time, and as I introduced friends to the game over the years I've made sure to not only teach them good habits to get better at the game, but also keep them away from bad habits like toxicity. 

I handle toxicity in my solo queue games by instantly muting people who say a single bad word about anyone.

Fixed your video to embed and also I'm moving this to the LoL forums.  I agree and thanks for sharing this, I want to use this video in my next blog post!

Thanks Sugar :) I don't know many things about posting videos and pictures :P and please do! I saw it and felt the feels :)

And to everyone else to post here I hope this inspired you to be a better LoL player :)

Honestly that is why I stopped even playing ranked on League, it is so toxic, DotA2 is also, but if you have a group of people like vVv playing with you then you wont really see that as much. I've found that playing like Draft Night for League and such its a lot more chill and more educational then just playing by myself. And don't anyone be that guy that thinks they know everything, if you did then you'd be above challenger rank. Everyone can learn something from even the 'scrub' players.

Watched this, pretty much exactly why I stopped playing so much after grinding. Even sometimes playing with just friends on SR makes me feel like that and I KNOW they're not feeding or doing anything stupid on purpose. I stick to ARAM lol

Watched this, pretty much exactly why I stopped playing so much after grinding. Even sometimes playing with just friends on SR makes me feel like that and I KNOW they're not feeding or doing anything stupid on purpose. I stick to ARAM lol

This! It's a great game and I love being competitive, but it's just so frustrating sometimes I need to take a break.