Marcus Shadwick

Favorite anime Only.

My Favorite anime is Samurai Champloo. If you haven't heard of it, google it, It's Awesome. anyway, I watch all episodes. Mostly, My favorite episode is the Baseball vs USA i think. I like that a lot because It's funny as hell. Mugen (The character) was the funniest dude on that episode. If anybody wanna watch the episodes, look it up on Netflix or YouTube.

Favorite anime is by far Naruto (Shippuden) - Most people give hate to this anime simply because it's a popular anime or because they watched it in english (don't watch it in english you will kill yourself).  But this anime is hilarious, action packed and even will touch your emotional side (yes even the men *cough*). I get so freaking pumped when a fight scene is happening/about to happen and it generally makes me happier that day.  

This show becomes 100 times better once it hits Naruto Shippuden so if you gave up before then - I suggest trying to watch it once more - you wont regret it.

Edited by Chounji

Favorite Anime.... Sigh so many... We'll as a series I enjoy watching One Piece or Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin hard to decide fas far as older anime goes, Attack on Titan is really good for the newer anime series and still love Ninja Scroll as far as a movie goes

Not to revive a year-old thread that's basically dead, but I'm surprised not many people here watch anime or have a 'favorite'?

Steins;Gate hands down is my favorite. Took me totally by surprise too, considering the slow early buildup. Maybe I'm just a sucker for time travel stories done well.

22 hours ago, Knightguardfury said:

My favorite is S-Cry-Ed. only about 20 something episodes but its a great anime

holy crap i actually forgot about this anime, and i even own the manga and anime of it >.<

It would be pretty hard for me to pick just one as i have seen many amazing anime shows and movies... But if i am going to have to pick a favorite, it would have to be one that i am willing to watch over and over; thus it would come down to either Appleseed (the movie from 2004) or Redline.

Edited by vVv Blazek