Sign in to follow this  
Hectic

Looking for players that want to go pro by 2015 | Look at info

I am building a top am team that will compete in all LANS and online tourneys and eventually go pro in 2015. I take this game very very very serious and can get our team all types of sponsors. I need 2 players who are GOATS and with tourney exp, and that aspire to be pros in 2015 like me. And that realize what it takes to TRULY be a top call of duty team. Meaning no raging after losses, hours and hours of strats, good friends, and months of chemistry. I will go pro in 2015 theres no doubt in my mind, if your interested in going pro with me then msg me on xbox Aeru Hectic or reply here .... This will be a LONGGGGGG journey, if your ready then hmu, i will be recruiting all day long.

This will be for a xbox 360 team for now unto i get my xbox one

Edited by Hectic

I am building a top am team that will compete in all LANS and online tourneys and eventually go pro in 2015. I take this game very very very serious and can get our team all types of sponsors.

In March the competitive scene is switching to XB1, so if you take the game so seriously shouldn't you be making the switch along with all the other competitive players?  Also, too many people use the "I can get our team all types of sponsors" tagline and never follow through.  What makes you different from everyone else that uses the same line?

In March the competitive scene is switching to XB1, so if you take the game so seriously shouldn't you be making the switch along with all the other competitive players?  Also, too many people use the "I can get our team all types of sponsors" tagline and never follow through.  What makes you different from everyone else that uses the same line?

I will be switching once i save up the money for it. Which will be in the mouth of March. And what makes me different from all the others is that if i say something i will do it. This is my dream to become a pro and I'm doing my best on what it takes. I have some sponsors but not much i have @BrassMonkeigh @DefyArts @SharQController. I follow through with what i say. I've been trying to find people that want the same thing as me but cant find any. I haven't come across anyone that wants the same dream as me (not say there isn't people out there that do want the same thing). I been on the hunt for a team that can go to LAN, that can grind everyday, play tournaments, go over strategies unto we have it down to perfection, and that they stay dedicated and I would of made the switch as soon as XB1 came out but it is 500 dollars which i think is kinda over priced. But i know i will be making the switch in March or the beginning of April.