Sinisteric

Sinisteric's vVv Application

Name: Dionte W.
Gamertags: Xbox: GG Sinister & Sinisteric --- PSN: Sinisteric ( I think, I don't play often )
If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account:
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Sinisteric
Where did you hear about vVv Gaming?
Heard about vVv at MLG Dallas when I saw Realize and Goonjar play
Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
I Want to get back into competitive gaming which is why I'm applying for vVv Community! Also I know Tahvvy :)
What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
Outside of gaming I am a artist and a Sampire
What kind of competitive experience do you have?
I've only played in a Halo 3 LAN and only online tournaments for CoD (Mostly Black Ops 2)
Have you attended any major tournaments?
No major tournys, only local
How often do you participate in online tournaments?
I don't compete anymore due to the lack of team
Do you perfer pickups / team scrims or matchmaking?
I just like playing with people. TS are fun and frustrating and online matchmaking is just plain fun and fooling around
Do you watch replays and/or pro players streams?
I watch events, 2k series, ex-mlg pro player Samzorz on weekends mostly, and Team EnVyUs
Whos your favorite competitive Call of Duty player?
Favorite player in-game is Ray Rambo for sure because he's the reason I play objective player and after that maybe Aches cause he's funny and cool to talk to
Whos your favorite competitive Call of Duty Team?
Team EnVyUs is my favorite team of all time since 2007
What is your favorite Call of Duty and why?
Favorite CoD game for competitive is Black Ops 2 but I enjoy Black Ops and MW2
What was your best competitive moment?
Best competitive moment was a 1v4 clutch in Black Ops 2 ( [/color

And also I beat pro player Saints!
Worst?
I dont have any worst moments because I can't think of any
What do you hope to achieve?
   I hope to achieve to travel to an event and place T16 and hoping to get a highlight play. I also enjoy talking to people so fans would be amazing

Edited by Sinisteric

Hey Sinisteric,

I am WillyWooTang and welcome to the Community.

I you app looks good but you need some color on it try these: I would suggest you place the questions there so we all know how you are talking about.

Question: Answer

Question: Answer <----No not use blue

So I hope this helps you out, and good luck to you.

Hi im Vall

it be best to put the question and answer with color like willy said

Also how do you feel you can bring value to vVv?

Good luck on your app and remember to stay active

if you have any questions on the app process or anything CoD related just hmu

or if you just wanna play (currently still on 360 though sorry)

otherwise welcome to the community :)

Hi im Vall

it be best to put the question and answer with color like willy said

Also how do you feel you can bring value to vVv?

Good luck on your app and remember to stay active

if you have any questions on the app process or anything CoD related just hmu

or if you just wanna play (currently still on 360 though sorry)

otherwise welcome to the community :)

I just added you under the GT of Sinisteric. Hopefully we can play soon. What I can bring to vVv Gaming is a loyal service, humor, and tips on getting new people into competitive gaming and helping people get better at gaming / graphics / streaming techniques / youtube essentials.  

for those who dont know, a sampire is a sub/regular stream viewer for Samzorz's channel. just saiyan

Hi Pony bb

Edited by Sinisteric

Hey Sinisteric,

I am WillyWooTang and welcome to the Community.

I you app looks good but you need some color on it try these: I would suggest you place the questions there so we all know how you are talking about.

Question: Answer <----No not use blue

So I hope this helps you out, and good luck to you.

Done and Done! Go Golden State Warriors

awesome! ill sure to add you :)

so what tips can you give to those who are trying to get into competitive?

and you do graphic design? :) cause we do have a graphics team

lastly Wednesday CGN (competitive game night) will start up but on the x1 if you have an x1 i recommended you go check this out :)

lastly the CoD Division will be starting up a CoD in house soon this is a way to help everyone better themselves in a competitive manner 

awesome! ill sure to add you :)

so what tips can you give to those who are trying to get into competitive?

and you do graphic design? :) cause we do have a graphics team

lastly Wednesday CGN (competitive game night) will start up but on the x1 if you have an x1 i recommended you go check this out :)

lastly the CoD Division will be starting up a CoD in house soon this is a way to help everyone better themselves in a competitive manner

we should play soon but yes I am a graphic designer and aware of the graphic team. Tips I can give for people trying to get into competitive is to start off playing with friends and establish communication and chemistry from the start. PGLs and GB are a good starter along side with Clan vs Clan / League Play just to get down roles and trying out strategy's. Even watching pro scrims to see how certain people play like Complexity is highly aggressive, team envyus is passive-aggressive, final boss is extremely slow and one can see all this just by watching how they communicate and push a certain way.

Hey I like that you are using the colors but try to make them all in one color.

And with your video you can use the spoiler:

Here is how its done                        

No space here      \/

Hello I am WillyWooTang [/ spoiler]

good luck

Edited by WillyWooTang

If you were to lose in a scrim badly how would you handle it?

I would like to check out your in game talent if you don't mind :)

What role do you prefer Ar or smg?

And lastly how do you plan on achieving your goal in competive?

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Game Nights on Fridays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Trivium on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Also take a look at this link to help you get a better idea of what it takes to be a member :). OFcourse you dont have to do everything on this list but it is beneficial and making a precense around the community as well as being outgoing and fun to be around is great in any future member :). Best of luck again.

How do I get into vVv Gaming? - From the Desk of LordJerith - vVv Gaming

If you were to lose in a scrim badly how would you handle it?

I would like to check out your in game talent if you don't mind :)

What role do you prefer Ar or smg?

And lastly how do you plan on achieving your goal in competive?

When I did lose scrims I feel down but scrims are practice and I don't expect to make every shot I shoot but when I did do scrims and we lost we always went over what went wrong, how we can counter / prevent it and give constructive advice on strats and stuff like that. After scrims I try and cheer people up even though I'm upset too especially if its a close one and I'm extremely goofy which helps a lot of people. I've been a SMG role for awhile but I can handle an AR position if needed too. Going to an event major wise MLG Columbus is extremely easy since I live in Ohio and Pittsburg has lots of local tourneys and the fans just come along naturally if they like you as a person or play style. We can play when ever you like but I am objective player first so k/d doesn't matter to me much like it did in black ops 2. In blitz I play sneaky for the first minutes then I slay and set up for other or bait. Domination I always go for a B flag push first and I die a lot of it but I do bring my kills up after being set up. My SnD isn't as good as black ops 2 but I still hold my own. I think I added you, my GT id Sinisteric I'm down when ever

Here is how its done                        

No space here      \/

good luck

Here is how its done                        

No space here      \/

Done and Done! Thanks

good luck

I play Ar and mostly sit for picks but I also do obj role as well espically blitz freight since technically everyone needs to be in the enemy's base you seem very knowledgeable on how to handle situations I myself hope to travel to compete once I get the x1

Alright now hopefully you've read over the 5 pillars and mission statement since this is important to know

So what does the mission statement mean to you?

And which pillar do you relate to the most?

I play Ar and mostly sit for picks but I also do obj role as well espically blitz freight since technically everyone needs to be in the enemy's base you seem very knowledgeable on how to handle situations I myself hope to travel to compete once I get the x1

Alright now hopefully you've read over the 5 pillars and mission statement since this is important to know

So what does the mission statement mean to you?

And which pillar do you relate to the most?

I've learned from the best and have played with some of the top players now Im fairly knowledgeable about the game. I dont plan on getting a xbox one. Out of the 5 pillars its between Sponsorship and Value. Sponsorship because loyalty is a big issue and Im extremely loyal when it comes to anything. I think I have a little value because I come up and help people with a lot of ideas especially in my art. I have little experience with branding / re branding and I come up ideas fairly fast if I like the topic or question. 

Nice job

:thanks:  Thanks

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Game Nights on Fridays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Trivium on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Also take a look at this link to help you get a better idea of what it takes to be a member :). OFcourse you dont have to do everything on this list but it is beneficial and making a precense around the community as well as being outgoing and fun to be around is great in any future member :). Best of luck again.

How do I get into vVv Gaming? - From the Desk of LordJerith - vVv Gaming

Got it. Updated motto 

I plan on keeping my 360 so we can play anytime when I'm home :)

If you have any questions fill free to ask

Im actually playing right now. My only question is why are you extremely good looking.

Welcome to the community, Your Application looks great I wish you all the best in the future at vVv Gaming, If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Make sure you stay active on the forums and In-Game. 

-GT- Reflex PretzL, Note If my friend list is full please send me message on xbox and I'll remove for you.

GoodLuck!

-Alex (PretzL)

Welcome to the community, Your Application looks great I wish you all the best in the future at vVv Gaming, If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Make sure you stay active on the forums and In-Game. 

-GT- Reflex PretzL, Note If my friend list is full please send me message on xbox and I'll remove for you.

GoodLuck!

-Alex (PretzL)

I've seen your name somewhere before, I just either sent you a message or added you under Sinisteric