VMarty

vVv Application

• Name: Martin Eastmond
  • Age (minimum 16): 20
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): Marty ll
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.) https://twitter.com/...martin.eastmond
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv Gaming From Searching online for pro teams
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? N/A
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Always followed the esports community and gaming. always wanted to be a big part of it and do really well 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Football(Soccer)
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? Only Gamebattles 
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? N/A (As Im From the UK)
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? once a week
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? Both Because im always trying whats new and to prove what i have and learned
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch Clayster's live stream because ive always followed him since he first came onto the scene
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Clayster, Because ive always loved the way he plays and he's someone i can learn from and take points from
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? OpTic Gaming, ive always supported them since they first started with their sniping 
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? CoD:Ghosts. i just like the clan v clan esports, its something you can always learn from and try you're best in
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? N/A
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Just to have fun and get myself out there in a friendly manner and to have what it takes to reach where i want to go 

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Game Nights on Fridays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Trivium on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

HI im Vall

good luck on your app and remember to stay active

if you have any questions on the app process or anything cod related just hmu

or if you just wanna play

otherwise welcome to the community :)

Welcome to vVv Gaming, You've made a great decision on choosing this community, I'm sure you'll fit right in! :) and Another UK Player! YAY  :thumbsup: 
Your Application looks clean and interesting and I wish you all the best in the future at vVv.

Do you consider yourself as a competitive player? If so what kind of role do you see yourself playing as?

Hit me up GT - Reflex PretzL

Donor Im a Competitive AR Player, i watch Clayster every stream he does :)

PreztL your friend list is full bro :(

Donor, Isn't our name ;) It means we've donated to the community our names are above :) and I'll make room for you, I'll send you a friend request later.

Welcome to the community! Good luck with your application, nice job. Remember to stay active in the forums, social media, & CGN's/8's lobbies...as this is VERY important in your application process. Hit me up anytime to play or if you have any questions. Lookin forward to hangin out and playin soon...

Awesome awesome well be sure to look at the wednesdays Xbox 1 CGN's if you own one and participate :). We would love to have as many people there as possible to help make this a fun engaing experience full of feedback and competitiveness!

Hi vMarty, I'm LF1 player to make my team complete again I'll be hosting tryouts so you can get a chance to play with our current team members and see how you get on we are looking for complete dedication and consistency and someone that able to attend i51 event in Coventry, UK. We are mostly looking for SMG however different game types can mean adapting to AR depending on what map we play [Example - A/R Map Octane] We are taking things very seriously and must be online most days during the week. We'll decide a schedule on what times you must be online same time as our team. Also we'll be going over certain sponsorship's in the future once we get placements at the upcoming event. We are aiming towards 'Top 8 - Top 16' at Mainstage and I believe with my team we can overcome that and beat any team we go against.

I know you have me as a friend on Xbox, please send me a message Stating [F/A Interested] and I'll invite you to a party to discuss.

-Thanks 

-Reflex PretzL

oh i deleted you by mistake im so sorry, and im mostly an AR player but i can adapt to whatever map and slight problem in that i live in bristol in the UK

Welcome to the community you shall see that we have a great group of members,

And they will make you feel welcomed and they will answer all the questions that you may have.

If you wish to play some rounds I play: BF4, Ghost, Forza, and BlackFlag

and as you can see all my info is below

Good luck

Application closed. This application has been closed due to inactivity.

If you feel this has been done in error, please contact staff in the next 3 days.

Alternatively, you may re-apply after a one month period.

Thank you.