Davroth

Tequatl

Oh yeah, I should mention I probably won't be able to buy a commander tag any time soon...

So I'd best have someone with a tag to reign in the randoms.

I've got a tag on both of my 80's if you want me to use them. You would still be incharge of leading the event though. I would just server as a marker so to speak.

Yeah davroth, I don't think that is a problem.  there are plenty of people in the guild with the tag.  I'll be on mumble today all day, I've got a meeting at 7 pm EST so if you can hop on before that to chat, it would be great.

Things didn't go well the last time seberg was given leadership. :P

HEY!!! I CAPTURED A CAMP THX

dark times those were... dark times indeed...

HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!

Edited by Seberg

HEY!!! I CAPTURED A CAMP THX

HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!

I'm sorry I doubted you seberg. Guys I think it is time to let seberg be the owner of everything in vVv :P Edited by Alki Boken

I'm sorry I doubted you seberg. Guys I think it is time to let seberg be the owner of everything in vVv :P

yes exactly thank you for realizing this!!!

So is this going to happen? We have the capacity to do it and I would love to see almost everyone in the Guild become involved in this event. Please keep us posted on the progress that is being made tword our first run at this!

So is this going to happen? We have the capacity to do it and I would love to see almost everyone in the Guild become involved in this event. Please keep us posted on the progress that is being made tword our first run at this!

It is indeed happening. Check out the official announcement: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/65740-tequatl-fridays/

:D