PvP Modes  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What type of PvP mode do you prefer?

• Arenas
    • Rated BG
    • Random BG
    • World PvP

Are there any PvP fans on here? If so, what kinds of PvP do you enjoy most in WoW: World PvP, random BGs, rated BGs, or arenas? Please do share your experiences! Personally, I have experience with all of the above. Back in Wrath was basically the peak of my PvP experience, but since I started up WoW again recently I decided to give it another shot. I'm currently having a load of bad luck in BGs, and Horde is on a losing streak for me. :/

Edited by vVv Bagzli

I love PvP. WPvP, Arenas, BGs, RBGs, I do it all! Just in case you aren't aware, AV and IoC are basically auto-lose for Horde. Horde seems to have the slight edge in every other BG that I've seen with OQueue. I'm always down to run random BGs are do some WPvP hit me up in game!

ya im down with pvp as well im just waiting for the next patch so i can get all the gear with honor points. As treva said loc and av are more leaned on alliance so just veto those maps

I am not in your guild but I have both ally and horde toons. I am always down for pvp. My ally is pretty much full grieve while my Horde is not so much. Anyways let me know if you guys wouldn't mind 1 more to join ya! 

Edited by OnePromise

I love PvP. WPvP, Arenas, BGs, RBGs, I do it all! Just in case you aren't aware, AV and IoC are basically auto-lose for Horde. Horde seems to have the slight edge in every other BG that I've seen with OQueue. I'm always down to run random BGs are do some WPvP hit me up in game!

Speaking of OQueue, what is that exactly? I've noticed some of my friends have it, but I never gotten around to asking what it was. And yeah, I've been working on a study to see how many times you get IoC or AV in a week while queuing for randoms. So far I'm at 8 AVs and 4 IoCs out of 14 BGs, most of those losses. I'll probably end up giving up and excluding them.

Back in Wrath I WPvP'd quite a lot. I was on an RPPvP server, so they coincided frequently. Back then I was on Alliance, so I'd always go to Horde cities (mostly Silvermoon) by myself to try to rile up people. ;)

Edited by KimTheNukeJongUn

oQueue automatically adds some BattleTag friends, communicates with their Addon and provides you with a multi-realmgroup wide list of groups searching for members. SO you dont have to sit in trade screaming looking for raid or looking for rbgs. 

I always arena on my Mage and my Warrior.  Sitting at 1850 cr with my Warrior right now and like 1700cr on the mage, haven't been playing the mage as much as of late.

Im also down for pvp, i recently have started to pve because my friends are doing pve. I have been over 2k in 2s and 1850+ in 3's. I main hunter and have played resto druid, ww monk and feral druid in arenas. Im always down for bgs and wpvp as well with arenas even if they are for points. Im leveling a rogue and he is basically 88 so i will be 90 in a couple days. I plan on gearing for pve to do challenge modes for the tmogs but then i want to evenly gear pvp and pve on him. Hit me up on wow if you guys want to do any pvp or have any pvp related questions. Intercorpse#1964

This is awesome, we have people showing interest for pvp, however I don't see anyone trying to make anything happen.  What is a good time to do a meet and greet and get some pvp action going?  Hows Sunday, Monday?  8 pm EST?  Who would like to come?

What class do you play meta?

And no, you don't have to be in guild to pvp with anybody

Im a Frost Mage. I don't have all the gear just yet, but I have about half. I'm just looking to see if people were willing to play. I've been playing pretty much everyday trying to finish my gear. Hbu?

Started playing this season with my DK, then I switched to Warrior which is what I'm finishing out with.  I've also played my mage this season a little bit as well.

Depending on my partners' choices for next season, I might be switching off to focus on my lock and run RLS. 

Oh and for those that don't know, this season SHOULD be ending this next reset on February 18th. 

Edited by vVv AmpeD

I'm down to do arenas with anyone to grind for the new gear on my Rogue. I only got to 1800 back in the day so I'm not that great.

I will be doing pvp after i finish raids up this week on my ww monk, 2's should be fairly easy since ww is broken in 2s! If anybody wants to do arenas or bgs i will be doing them probably tomorrow or this weekend for sure! hit me up in game, Brandorino or Branderino. I think we should get more people to start arenas in vvv, i know vvv does the whole league competition thing in guild and helps people get better at that game, but for those of us who dont mainly play that game i think doing arenas in wow would be an awesome way to let people get better at wow and get to know each other!

I'm going to be playing hopefully the following this season:

Warrior - got to 1900 last season, would like to run a KFC/TSG/WMD

Warlock - running RLS with my partners from last season

Mage - bullshitted with last season and got to like 1700, would like to run RMD preferably

Huntard - whenever buying a 90 is a thing, I'll be running thug cleave because thug cleave is going to be broken this season.

So I'm up for stuffs and whatnot.

I like 5v5, 3v3, and RBG mostly. World PvP is a lot of fun, but it's tough to get decent matchups, and can't be controlled in any reliable way. I just love getting ganked and persevering.