Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv BuLLeT

vVv FIFA secures Gold and Silver at WCG USA Nationals

21 posts in this topic

gallery_17235_854_263.png

gallery_7276_13_16051.png

vVv FIFA secures Gold and Silver at WCG USA Nationals

vVv Gaming takes the hall-of-fame_icon1.png and hall-of-fame_icon2.png for the WCG USA National FIFA 13 tournament. vVv Aman takes 1st place taking down vVv Michs09 in the Finals.

7c5f9880-485d-4a9c-a481-dae03139582e_zps

vVv Michs09 and vVv Aman arrive at WCG USA Nationals 2013

vVv Aman made it all the way to the finals through the winners bracket sending vVv Michs09 down to the Losers Bracket to fight his way back to the finals. vVv Michs09 had to defeat Mike Romero in the Losers Bracket final to get a shot to play Aman for the spot on Team USA. vVv Michs09 won 2-0, both matches coming down to Penalty Kicks to decide the victor.

MichsWCG_zpsd6f5fd9a.jpg

vVv Michs09 vs. Mike Romero in Losers Bracket Final

The Finals were a site to behold, back and fourth Mike and Aman fought. Both were able to score clutch goals when they needed to. Back and forth they went. Mike had to win two best of three matches against Aman to take the title because of coming out of the Losers Bracket. Mike ended up winning the first series 2-1 forcing another best of three with the winner taking the title. After 2 close games Aman takes the second series 2-0 and with that the chance to be on Team USA and compete in Kunshan, China for the WCG World Championship.

bfa4fb24-f3a6-46f0-9729-f69600041d8a_zps

vVv Aman Scores a Last Second Goal to Take The Game

vVv is so proud of both vVv Aman and vVv Michs09 for their performance this weekend and we look forward to their promising future in FIFA 14!

gallery_4154_40_5926.pnggallery_4154_40_13682.pnggallery_4154_40_9177.png

NiT3mAr3KING, MikEvil, IRGRL and 1 other like this

Congratz to both of you! You guys brought it home for vVv! Couldn't be anymore proud of you both! 

NiT3mAr3KING likes this

Watching you guys play was awesome and amazing. An Inspiration. I loved how fun y'all had together! Congrats to you both! Aman good luck in China.

NiT3mAr3KING likes this

Michs09 was such a tough opponent. I couldn't have asked for a better match up in the final! Glad I came out with the victory, but Michs09 def deserves a round of a applause.

NiT3mAr3KING likes this

Congrats to both of you and amazing job representing vVv..

amazing is all I can say, congratulations to both of you and best of luck in china!

Hell yea! Great games and a hell of a job by both Mike and Aman representing the v's :) Best of Luck in China!

Awesome job guys. I'm sure it was a tough and fun battle.

Got to watch you guys on stream. Really great matches! Too bad only one of you gets to go to China though. Still great job to the both of you!

Can't get mad at a vVv Finale at the WCG National - Congrats Aman, super close matches.. all of them could have gone either way 

Hope you guys got to check out some of the games LIVE! on the WCG twitch 

Thanks for all the support from the vVv community :) 

Congratz to both of you! You guys brought it home for vVv! Couldn't be anymore proud of you both! 

Thanks bro ^^ it was really close all the way around 

All good banter I bet. Well done guys :)

Yea makes for a good time, we've played a lot this year.. so extremely tight matchup

Watching you guys play was awesome and amazing. An Inspiration. I loved how fun y'all had together! Congrats to you both! Aman good luck in China.

If you don't enjoy what you're doing.. then why do it?? :) 

Congrats to both of you and amazing job representing vVv..

We will do our best to rep the organization always..  

Got to watch you guys on stream. Really great matches! Too bad only one of you gets to go to China though. Still great job to the both of you!

I miss that dude Brock though.. Come back to staff homie 

Great job, both of you! And good luck, Aman!