Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)
      There is no Server Password  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?
      Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?
      Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member!
vVv RobZ

vVv Gaming bids farewell to Sharp, Goonjar and Theory.

33 posts in this topic

gallery_17235_854_263.png

gallery_5702_653_45111.png

vVv Gaming bids farewell to Sharp, Goonjar and Theory. 

Los Angeles, California – July 19, 2013 – vVv Gaming bids farewell to Sharp, Goonjar and Theory. 

Today we will be releasing Sharp, Goonjar and Theory from their contracts with vVv Gaming. Formed shortly after UMG Chicago, this lineup was created when Realize joined forces with the others and continued the vVv Pro-Scrim winning streak, going 6-0 over powerhouse names such as compLexity, OpTic, EnVyUs and UNiTE. Taking this momentum into MLG Anaheim, the team had a solid run beating out Prophecy and Prime Example, and setting up an exciting Championship Sunday where they took FaZe to game five.

During their time with vVv, the team has been a catalyst in the Call of Duty community providing entertaining live-streams, content and also to the growth of the vVv Gaming community and website. This roster has lived up to everything that it means to be a vVv Gamer. They Entertained, Educated and Dominated throughout their time with us and we are proud to have had them as part of vVv Gaming.

gallery_4154_416_468520.png

From left to right (Realize, Goonjar, Theory, PapaRealize, Sharp)

Captain of the team, Dylan "Theory" McGee had the following to say about the announcement:

We would like to thank vVv Gaming, Jerry, Rob and everyone else in the vVv community and staff for everything they have done for us. We hope we have made you guys proud during our stay, and wish everyone in vVv the best of luck in your future endeavors.

vVv Gaming also wishes the best to the players and will continue to follow and cheer for them as they go on to continue to do great things!

Moving forward, as we continue to support competitive Call of Duty vVv Gaming will be looking for opportunities to develop more emerging players and teams. Thank you to everyone in the vVv community who makes this organization what it is, and continues to grow eSports!

About vVv Gaming

vVv Gaming is a competitive video game organization with a dynamic and vibrant community. Top players and upcoming talent from numerous video games flock to vVv to have an experience best summed up by our motto: Entertain.Educate.Dominate.

With entertaining podcasts, educational articles about teamwork, competition and strategy and dominating finishes at major tournaments around the world, we deliver unparalleled value to anyone interested in competitive video gaming.

gallery_4154_40_5926.pnggallery_4154_40_13682.pnggallery_4154_40_9177.png

Awwwwwh sad to hear. Farewell Sharp, Goonjar, and Theory. Loved watching you guys play. Gonna miss you guys in vVv! Good luck wherever you go.

Wow, did see the whole team breaking up...i wonder who is gonna be on the pro team next

William Turner likes this

:( Good luck everyone! Possibly picking up Methodz's team? ;)

Wow, I really didn't see this coming. Hope everyone find a good team and we can see more of you guys!

Ahhh it sucks to hear that.... Best of luck for them in the future!

this saddens me. GL to you guys. Root for yall in any future events!

I guess I could have seen this coming due to the many roster changes, still sucks though!

wow. didnt expect this one. Best of luck to them.

I hate to see them go, so many great teams are breaking up, moving, being completely dropped (yes I'm talking about FaZe), but life goes on, and there is an opportunity now for our community members to perhaps rise into vVv's pro position. Good luck to any members seeking these positions, and good luck to the former vVv squad.

Can anything last more then one event?

Nyx likes this

They were a great team!! Proud to have them a part of vVv!!

Can anything last more then one event?

The definition of wishful thinking that will never come to fruition.

RoBoCoX and Nyx like this

Good luck guys!  They were fun to watch.  Can't wait to see the next team!!

I'm with Engel...wish things would stabilize in this community! Didn't see this coming...

OH well, good luck to all of you guys (Sharp, Theory, Goonjar) in your CoD careers! 

Yea really didnt see it coming hopefully find players as good and as entertaining as them

Never saw this coming. I knew Neslo was gonna be our 4th. Turns out he was the final addition to the team, but then the team transitioned to another org which Iv'e never heard of lol. 

aaaah man really good luck to you guys finding a new team and good luck to the ones who are going to lead the new pro team of vVv.... i am going to stay follow the old pro team guys... for the efforts and support they were for vVv....