vVv Doomhammer

What is a vVv Gamer?

Vision valor victory

Never knew what vVv stood for but after reading the original post and finding out what it meant i think that it fits perfectly! :)

this is indeed a really good thread to read awesome... and i will do more as my best to try to be a part of this community although as an applicant i already feel that i am like a part of vVv you guys are amazing, wonderful and respectful..
you guys open every single one of us with open arms and it is something applicants really really really appreciate and it makes them feel comfy to be around you guys and it gives them more confidence and thrust in other people... and i think i speak out for the most of us that we are enjoying our stay here in vVv as an applicant or friend or member and that we all learn our things to get better in game and out of the game with personality and growing up.... it's not only gaming you guys of vVv just take care of every one in and outgame...

thx for that every one

greatings dutchiesss

this post is not only relevant for vVv but if you dont already live by these guidelines you should look into that ...great read doomhammer