Xploh

Xploh's vVv Application

Just got my First Endorsement from vVv Fwey! (June 29th)

• Name: Tyler White
  • Age (minimum 16): 19
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): Xploh (Xbox 360)
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? www.twitter.com/xplohflow
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv Gaming while watching the MLG Dallas COD Championship, and I found the site on my own.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? vVv Bullet, vVv DoomHammer. I've spoken to both of them about getting involved within the community.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? The community is an outstanding environment, and appears to be a sound foundation for growth within competitive eSports, and a place to meet new people who love to do the same things as me.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Socializing, Swimming, Weightlifting, and just hanging out with my friends.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I've played in a few online tournaments.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? No, but I want to!
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? Rarely compete in tournaments, but I do run GBs frequently.
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Masters Rank 5
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Masters Rank 42
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? Pickups/Team scrims, I enjoy what the added level of competition brings to the game.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yes, very frequently.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? OpTic BigTymer because he is how I found out about competitive Call of Duty to begin with and I have been following him for a long time.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? vVv, because of the talent, energy, and professionalism that they bring forth when competing.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Black Ops 2, because I feel it has taken competitive COD to a new level, with the 10 spot class system, and the sponsored COD Championships.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? My best competitive moment was finishing the 2012 Winter Season of Black Ops 2 37-0 on Gamebattles, and in 58th place. My worst competitive moment was getting first-rounded in the first and only ICN tournament I have ever played.
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? My ultimate goal and aspiration is to become a Pro Call of Duty Player.
Edited by Xploh

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox).

We encourage you to fill out your personal profile, fill out your "about me" page in your forum profile and upload a personal photo.

Many people that visit the website want to join the community and become vVv members. If you are interested in applying, please visit our application section.

We encourage you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here:

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

Good luck on your application. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. You can message me on the vVv Site, Twitter: @vVv_Tacklez, Xbox Live: vVv Tacklez

How are you man!  I noticed you invited me this afternoon and I apologize I didn't get to it =/.  I was finishing up some games with a few applicants and had to head back to work! Hit me up with a friend request and we will play sometime!  Also, there is a Developmental Community Night at 7pm this evening if you would like to join and get some gaming advice from members! Also, I'm curious to know if you did swimming competitively in high school?  I did but was terrible :P

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/61736-developmental-community-game-night-dcgn/

Good luck on your application. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. You can message me on the vVv Site, Twitter: @vVv_Tacklez, Xbox Live: vVv Tacklez

Thanks dude! Followed you on twitter! I'll probably message you there if I have a question.

How are you man!  I noticed you invited me this afternoon and I apologize I didn't get to it =/.  I was finishing up some games with a few applicants and had to head back to work! Hit me up with a friend request and we will play sometime!  Also, there is a Developmental Community Night at 7pm this evening if you would like to join and get some gaming advice from members! Also, I'm curious to know if you did swimming competitively in high school?  I did but was terrible :P

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/61736-developmental-community-game-night-dcgn/

Yes I did swim in high school! I was nothing spectacular either though :D And I just sent you a friend request on XBL, would love to play in the Community Game Night Tonight.

Welcome & Good Luck.

Thanks man!

Good luck on your application. Hope to see you around!

Thank you, and I'll be around!

Good luck! I should be starting my applicaton soon too

Thanks man! And I'll be sure to check it out!

welcome to the community good luck on your app

Thank you!

Good luck on your app Bro, if you need help with anything feel free to contact me.

Thanks and I will.

Good luck on your app , the cgn starts at 7est today if you can make it!

Thanks dude, and yeah I couldn't make it but I'll be at the next ones

Good Luck!

-Echo

Thanks bud

Hey Tyler,

We've decided to tweak our application process so that getting five endorsements will not be the only thing we look at when we decide who gets a pre-interview. Instead, we'll be looking at a list of criteria to determine if someone is a ready to become a member of vVv Gaming. The list of criteria can be found here:

Please read through the list and let me know if you have any questions.
Edited by vVv Coach