TM3 Cowboys

Black Ops 2 Community Application

1. Thomas Meeks

2. 16

3. Fort Stewart, Ga

4.Xbox 360-TM3 Cowboys

5. Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/thomas.meeks.56?ref=tn_tnmn

6. I heard about vVv gaming from Sharpy because i am subscribed to him on youtube.

7.vVv Sharpy and i dont know him personaly just from youtube.

8. I am interested in joining because i thought it would be cool to hang out with people and play Black Ops 2 together and win as a team.

9.My interest are sports i do cross country and track, and a while ago soccer and football. My hobby is hanging out with friends and just having a good time.

10.None

11.I have not attended any major events.

12. The only online tournament i play in is league play on Black Ops 2 if that counts.

13.Platinum rank 19

14. I never play TDM series.

15.I prefer Team scrims because i feel like it helps your team get better as a whole.

16. Yes and not that often proable twice a week if that. Or when ever i have free time.

17. vVv Sharpy because i watch his videos on youtube and he gives out alot of good information and call outs that i fell like  helped me get better at Cod.

18. I would have to say Fear since it was the first team i watched but now it would have to be vVv i fell like you guys are going in the right direction.

19.My best moment was when i went 22 and 4 in a league play search and destory match. And my worst was when i went 4 and 25 one match trying to get my one hit kills with the SVU.

20.I hope to acheive to become a better player as a whole ,team player wise  and competitively.

Thank you for takeing the time to read this.

Hey bro, welcome to the community! Nice playing 8s with you tonight, it's always refreshing to see people willing to be involved with the community that quickly! vVv Gaming is an amazing organization, and I know that you will enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or another staff member!! Best of luck to you!!

Welcome to vVv Gaming Thomas. Good luck on your application, make sure to stay active to prevent it from closing :)

Like Coach said, any questions, then don't hesitate to ask a member of staff or a CoD member.

See you around. 

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Medusa on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome to the community, Cowboys!
We've played together once or twice now, and I've enjoyed it!
Good luck with you application to vVv and I hope we get to play together again soon! :)

I would like to say welcome to the vVv Community and look forward to talking to you.

Also if you could please update your signature with "vVv Applicant"

Now that your an applicant please feel free to request Graphics from our graphics designers. You can do that here http://www.vvv-gamin...y-gfx-requests/

Please how ever when requesting GFX follow the guidelines.

And as always stay active!

Hey TM3 Cowboys,

We've decided to tweak our application process so that getting five endorsements will not be the only thing we look at when we decide who gets a pre-interview. Instead, we'll be looking at a list of criteria to determine if someone is a ready to become a member of vVv Gaming. The list of criteria can be found here:

Please read through the list and let me know if you have any questions.
Edited by vVv Shadow

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant
-Inactivity
-Failed to upload a Pic
-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page
-Applied to another organization
-Inappropriate conduct
-Three weeks without endorsement

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You.