Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
cubed

vVv CS:GO

17 posts in this topic

I know there isn't a bunch of news coming out of these forums but I'm just trying to see what the interest is. Would you guys actually like to see vVv have another PC professional team in an FPS. With shootmania no longer being in IEM the scene has been dying out. But basically I'm just seeing if you would like to see a CS team in vVv again and or community with some game nights. I will be streaming it as much as possible, coming from a COD background I'm still catching up to a lot of the top players but have made a huge stride in the past 3 months to get better.

Check me out : http://www.twitch.tv/cubezer

http://www.facebook.com/cubedCOD

Recent CS:GO clips :

Especially since i know who you are and most the guys around here havent been around long enough to notice your name i support whatever you would try to bring to this organization. im glad you came back here it would be great to have a team ran by you, i fully support your idea!

I would love to see a CS:GO squad representing vVv. 

Hey guys i just joined this site and this is actually the only PC game that i actually play on this site... im not the best and i have no competative background but im willing to play with people here just hit me up steam name is zoomy1993.

I wish I was still casting GO.  Such a great game.  Would LOVE to watch a vVv GO team!

Pick up the NA Bears~~~~ dooooo ittttttttt 

I think you mean IPL for Shootmania.....and it is not dying out lol.  However, I would like to see another FPS team.  Sure, why not.  If you want to get your team and apply for a sponsorship, here is the link :) http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/57871-how-to-apply-for-a-vvv-league-of-legends-sponsorship/

yea the games not dying out... it's dead : /

Edited by GregoMyEggo

As much as it's worth, I'd throw my support in with this idea.  I've also been trying to make strides to catch up to some of these top players - not a COD background, I grew up on CS 1.6 and CSS, but took a major hiatus from PC shooters and am only really just getting into it.  Go for it!

I just reposted the same comment so now I'm editing it to not look retarded. :)

Edited by GregoMyEggo

I support CSGO, I feel that the European scene has grown to the max and its only about time until it becomes as big in America, also Cubed is a FPS god, have followed from from his CoD4 days and I support anything that he tries in the FPS field

I love CS:GO! It's a refreshing getaway from playing League. I would love to see vVv take part in some GO. 

I played a lot of CS:GO on the PlayStation 3, but I haven't done much with the PC version. With that being said, I'd love to participate in community events before giving this a real try.

Anyone still want to give a CS: GO team a try? I play a lot of it and want to get some people together to maybe become a sponsored team. If anyone is interested just shoot me a message or post on here and we can play some stuff