Blazek

Who's Playing Neverwinter?

Just trying to get organized as quite a few people took interest in this game, please add your name so we can find you in game! If you are looking into this game, we are on the dragon server and will be using mumble, so join us! (when adding your name the format in game is name@account) If we can get enough players on (5) at the same time we will be creating a guild.

Current Players:

Blazek@vvvblazek

Doomhammer@vvvdoomhammer

LordJerith@vvv_lordjerith

robzgod@robzgod

ampedrawr@ampedrawr

Edited by vVv Blazek

Just trying to get organized as quite a few people took interest in this game, please add your name so we can find you in game! If you are looking into this game, we are on the dragon server and will be using mumble, so join us! (when adding your name the format in game is name@account) If we can get enough players on (5) at the same time we will be creating a guild.

Current Players:

Blazek@vvvblazek

Doomhammer@vvvdoomhammer

LordJerith@vvv_lordjerith

robzgod@robzgod

Add us in game :-)

Just watched a gameplay video. Looks interesting. I like the fact that they moved away from the "1234" gameplay that most MMOs suffer from.

This is what GW2 should've been btw.

i agree the keybinding default is actually nice and this is the first mmo where i have decided not to use my G13 and just stuck with a keyboard. The combat plays well and I like that a lot of dugeon elements of D&D still exist in the game, although simplified to some extent. The only real qualms I have at the moment are a lack of PvP (which crypic has stated they have a dedicated team for PvP and we should be seing 20v20 in the near future) and the Great Weapon Fighter class. Besides that I am enjoying playing the game.

My Parents actually play this, they literally live on this game I couldn't get into it enough but they have a guild hall 13 or something if you ever need people to play with they're just gamers like us kinda cool actually, most people freak out when I say my parents play video games lmao

17 minutes ago, Savior said:

My Parents actually play this, they literally live on this game I couldn't get into it enough but they have a guild hall 13 or something if you ever need people to play with they're just gamers like us kinda cool actually, most people freak out when I say my parents play video games lmao

That's awesome! This is what I strive to be for my family one day haha

Just started a character on this if anyone else is trying to get into it my parents are nerdy af on it so if you need help or power leveled to 70 they can probably help

I have not played this game since the beta days, when pvp was fun and not focused on those with "twinks" or built up pvp gear they have now. I miss it, but I don't think I can go back to that game, the grind is real on it.