Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Cr0w

Cr0w tR Appilcation (COD)

17 posts in this topic

Endorsed by:

• vVv Grinder on April 1st, will be available for next endorsement on April 8th

Needs 4 more endorsements for a pre-interview.

•  
  •  
  • Name: Michael Crow
  •  
  • Age (minimum 16): 39
  •  
  •  
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): Cr0w tR (Xbox) Crowsauce (PS3)
  •  
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? I do not have any social media accounts, Grinder keeps telling me I need a twitter account. Maybe I will make one!
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Grinder (Nick). I met Nick in the first Black Ops and have been playing with him since. He referred me to this site.
  •  
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know Grinder. We were members together in another gaming community in Black Ops. We have been friends ever since.
  •  
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I like playing competitively in a team atmosphere. I first started playing competitively on the PC in rainbow six then morphed over to Counter Strike. The team unity and strategies is what excites me and gets the adrenaline going. After playing with Nick he suggested that this community would be a good match.
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? My family, I am sure this may sound like a cheesy or canned answer but I truly love them and gratefully I enjoy spending time with them. I also enjoy movies and golf. Plus, I don't enjoy it but I do go to the gym regularly.
  •  
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I played on a rainbow six team that was ranked # 1 on clanladder.com. I played in CAL open, main and invite with counter strike, I also played in CEVO open and pro for counter strike. The last tournament I played in was the Fatality Tournament in MW3 and our team won. 
  •  
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? I have not, the last lan tournament I attended was CPL for PC.
  •  
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? Play in GB consistently. I have an Icons account but would like to find some guys to enter it with.
  •  
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Masters
  •  
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Platinum. I have not had the opportunity to really play with a team after the first 5 placement games, lol. 
  •  
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I prefer any of it. Any chance I have to play with not only quality people but skilled people is my goal, wether that be scrims or matchmaking.
  •  
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I do, I watch them during downtime with my business or at lunch. The regularity of my vieweing of it depends on my schedule.
  •  
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I hate to say this but I don't have any favorite. I enjoy watching the team play.
  •  
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Again, I really don't have one. I watch them all when I have time to figure out map positioning. 
  •  
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? I enjoyed Black Ops because I felt that game was balanced as opposed to the current version. Then again, I have always been known to go old school.
  •  
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Wow, I have had a few on the PC but I'll pick one from the console. I dont remember what round in MW3 Fatality tourney but we were down on a map. For some reason I just hit a rhythm with the pp90 and just went off in Search and brought us back. The worst was in a tied map in Black Ops in search. I was the last one alive and I spilled a full drink all over myself and my xbox, I freaked out and in my befuddlement of jumping up disconnecting my headset, trying to find a towel I got knifed in the back, lost and the team got tossed from the tourney. It all turned out ok, the guys I was playing with never laughed so hard I think they forgot we lost, lol.
  •  
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I would like to find some great new friends to game with. Rather that be icons, GB or an mlg event it does not matter. I like having a good time with nice people who share the same ideas I do when it comes to gaming, it is suppose to be fun.
Edited by vVv Shadow

I, endorse Cr0w tR.

How much time have you spent with the applicant, in-game or out? Me and Crow go back since 2010.

What was your first impression of the community member? Did it change at all over time? If so, how? My first Impression was that Cr0w is simply a great Person & Player.

What makes this applicant a good fit for vVv Gaming? He know's how to behave himself when Playing, winning or Loosing. He act's Professional at all times. He also is a very dedicated & Loyal Person.

Anything else we should know about this applicant? Any skills or talents that no one else knows yet? He has a very nasty AR Shot, and he is always trying to improve his game & become the best that he can be.

Do you feel that they know and understand the five pillars of vVv Gaming? Yes.

Thanks buddy!

I forgot to mention, I have a black magic card and wirecast so I am streamable.

I added all the ones on the list that wern't full =( So I hope to get to play with all of you.

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application or vVv in general, feel free to message any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox).

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like and follow our Facebook, Twitch Channel, and Twitter!

vVv runs Call of Duty Community Nights. If you are interested in participating in each community night, please Message vVv Medusa or vVv Shadow for more information.

Hop into mumble and get to know our community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here.

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome to vVv Gaming Micheal, nice solid application you have written, remember to stay active to prevent your application from closing.

Good luck on your application, see around.

Good luck on your application process! Please be sure to stay active on the forums and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can message me on the website or message me on xbox. GT: vVv Tacklez. Again, I am here to help you succeed. 

Good luck on your application and make sure you stay active.

MikEvil and Tacklez I sent you guys friend requests, would love to get some games in with you!

I should be streaming tonight with Seabear and Grinder, in between vVv matches of course.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Been paying League if anyone is interested.

Whats up man! Good luck on your app! I just put mine in too! Add me if you want. Im always looking for more league teammates!

Whats up man! Good luck on your app! I just put mine in too! Add me if you want. Im always looking for more league teammates!

Sounds like a plan, I am always playing bro! Cr0w tR. Good luck to you as well.

I am starting up a CoD Community game night. Once or twice a week everyone will get on and play: scrims, pubs, stick and stones, HUGE private matches for fun! Please tell me what days and times would work best for you, so you can be active every week. Thanks, <3, Tacklez. 

Anytime during the week. As long as I have a day or two notice I can pretty much make anything.

Been playing with everyone it has been fun! Just letting all  you know Im still alive by posting on my app!

We've made changes to the endorsement process for people from the Call of Duty division!! You may now receive more than one endorsement from Call of Duty staff members. These members include: vVv Shadow, vVv Bullet, vVv Nynjatic, vVv Tacklez, vVv Medusa, vVv Black StaRR and vVv Exodus. You still may not receive more than one endorsement from staff members from other divisions.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions!! Thanks <3

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,