Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Seabear

Seabear0 vVv Application

9 posts in this topic

Endorsed by:

• vVv Grinder on April 1st, available for next endorsement April 8th

Needs 4 more endorsements for pre-interview.

• Name: Austin Beickert
  • Gamertags: XBL - Seabear0
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Buddies with vVv Grinder. Also been seeing a lot of
  • coverage of vVv on both Youtube and Twitch.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? vVv Grinder. Played a lot with him during the Modern Warfare 3 days.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I would like to get serious about playing competitively, as well as have a good group of people to play with again.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I really enjoy playing piano and tennis.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? Not much. Participated in the March Madness tournament last year. 
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? No, unfortunately
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? Nope! Havn't been on a team for a good while.
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Platinum 71
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Platinum 41
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? Team scrims definitely. I enjoy playing competitively 
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I tend to watch scrims or gameplay whenever I can whether it be live on Twitch or after the fact on Youtube.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? FeaR Sharpy! Seems like a pretty nice guy
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? I've been a FeaR guy from the start
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? I actually enjoy Black Ops 2 the most. Lots of versatility. 
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Making it past the first few rounds of March Madness with absolutely no tournament experience at all felt pretty awesome. Loosing broke my heart!
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I'd love to be a part of an active team, participate in tournaments, and win big!

I, endorse Seabear0.

How much time have you spent with the applicant, in-game or out? I've played about 2 Months worth of Call of Duty with this guy.

What was your first impression of the community member? Did it change at all over time? If so, how? The first Impression was very Professional and good. It did not change over time.

What was your favorite moment with them (in-game or out)? Honestly, we have had to many.

What makes this applicant a good fit for vVv Gaming?
This Applicant is a good fit for vVv because he is a dedicated & Loyal player. He won't back-talk you, nor talk smack about anyone. He is overall a very good person.

How could they improve to be a better potential community member?
In all Honesty, he could improve by playing with some more Member's, and allowing people to see what he is truly capable of!

Anything else we should know about this applicant? Any skills or talents that no one else knows yet?
He is a very strong Sub Player.

Do you feel that they know and understand the five pillars of vVv Gaming? Yes,
I made sure he understood them!

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application or vVv in general, feel free to message any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox).

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like and follow our Facebook, Twitch Channel, and Twitter!

vVv runs Call of Duty Community Nights. If you are interested in participating in each community night, please Message vVv Medusa or vVv Shadow for more information.

Hop into mumble and get to know our community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here.

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome to vVv Gaming Austin, make sure to stay active to prevent your application from closing.

Why are FeaR/Sharpy your favourite?

Good luck on your application, see around.

Thanks, will do.

@matter, Fear was just the first team I really got in to and started cheering for. And whether or not this is accurate, I always saw them as the "poster child" for competitive gaming. Just some good guys! Plus Moho and Sharp both put up a bunch of content on both youtube and twitch and are massive goofballs.

Good luck on your application process! Please be sure to stay active on the forums and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can message me on the website or message me on xbox. GT: vVv Tacklez. Again, I am here to help you succeed. 

We've made changes to the endorsement process for people from the Call of Duty division!! You may now receive more than one endorsement from Call of Duty staff members. These members include: vVv Shadow, vVv Bullet, vVv Nynjatic, vVv Tacklez, vVv Medusa, vVv Black StaRR and vVv Exodus. You still may not receive more than one endorsement from staff members from other divisions.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions!! Thanks <3

Application closed for not meeting the minimum endorsement requirement. You may reapply, but I would suggest meeting a few more vVv members and getting some endorsements set up before you put in another application. Please send me a PM if you have any questions.