Vagrance

Vagrance' Application

• Name: Vagrance

• Age (minimum 16): 24

• Summoner Name: Trowa

• How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Ex-Member

• Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Paradise, Amped, iKilluforFun, Starman, Pherzgul, Jiggy, Misty, JayC. Most of the ones who use mumble while playing LoL.

• Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Looking to do something for eSports. Whether coaching, playing or representing.

• Adding value

Game Guru (Subject Matter Expert) / Socialite / Coaching

In mumble playing the games 5-7 days a week. Participating in InHouses, ranked Duo's and whatever else comes along. I'm at 37 Friendly, 16 Helpful, 120+ Teamwork and 80+ Honorable Opponent, aka I get along with people.

Whenever we have a new player with us or ones that want tips I'm usually quick to give tips. I use to run inhouses for vVv on Dota 2, I'll most likely try to participate in organization or casting.

• What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why?

None at the moment. 98% of my gaming is spent on MOBA's

• What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

• What is your current ELO?

1500+, 1675 max in S2

• What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? HoN tournies and Dota tournies. IGN hosted and private inhouse style. A few KOTSH too!

• Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, IPL)? Nay, hopefully in the future

• What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Winning a Dota 1 3v3 tournament with 30-0 as the score. The worst would have to be our first Dota 2 tournament, we VS'd Western Wolves in the first match. A shameful defeat indeed.

• What do you hope to achieve, competitively?

Edited by Vagrance

Way overdue! Glad to see that you've finally put in another application. With how often you're playing with us, I'm glad you finally took the time to fill this out :)

As for adding value, you definitely fit the game guru category. I'd also say with how often you are in Mumble that you're bordering on Socialite status as well.

If you have any questions, please come to myself or any of the other staff members. Lets get some Dominion in, k? :D

Thanks for always being super active in Mumble! Really appreciated. We still need to talk about inhouses and if you'd be interested in helping run them. What are your thoughts on the new inhouse format?

I like the new format. It's what we needed, everyone had good ideas. I want to definitely do a competitive style soon too. I have tomorrow off work so I'd like to participate/host or co-cast.

Definitely think you should partner up with Doomhammer tomorrow night in helping run the inhouses. If you enjoy running the events, it would be a huge help throughout the week on days when Jordan is not available. See you there tomorrow night!

Congratulations! After reviewing your application/posts, and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an interview!

vVv Doomhammer covers every link in this thread during the interview, so READ THIS CAREFULLY!

Please PM vVv Doomhammer and I which days and times work for you. Interviews last 45 minutes.

Congrats! Come Prepared!