Kleopatra

Blame Rob For This Post

I'm horrible at introductions, but I might as well give it a go since Rob was a nice guy and linked me to the intro threads. I'm Quinn and I'm attending Daytona State College. As far as eSports goes, League of Legends is my passion. A lifelong goal of mine is to become a journalist. Within the 8 months I've been playing League, I've met many unique people and have had ample opportunities to work toward said goal.

I wrote a few articles for 4Not when their League team wasn't six feet under. I also edit for TSM every so often if they need an extra set of hands. Over that past few months I've realized that eSports is something that I want to be a part of. Either way, my IGN is Breast Support if anyone wants to play a few games. Let's all be friends \o/

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy vVv as much as I do! What's your summoner level and who is your favourite champion? :)

Edited by vVv Unverclopt

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy vVv as much as I do! What's your summoner level and who is your favourite champion? :)

Thanks!

I'm lvl 30 (1570 elo S2) and my favorite champ is Soraka.

Hey there! Welcome to vVv.

Be sure to hop into Mumble sometime! It's a really great way to get to know the community and so we can get to know you, too! :]

Nice IGN, btw. :D

Again, welcome and enjoy the community!!

Hey there! Welcome to vVv.

Be sure to hop into Mumble sometime! It's a really great way to get to know the community and so we can get to know you, too! :]

Nice IGN, btw. :D

Again, welcome and enjoy the community!!

What this girl said!! If you ever need help with setting up Mumble, let me know and I'll help you out. It can be a little weird sometimes :} Could you link some of your articles, or maybe send me some in a PM? I write occasionally and I'd love to see some of your work! Welcome to vVv Gaming and I hope you enjoy your stay <3

What this girl said!! If you ever need help with setting up Mumble, let me know and I'll help you out. It can be a little weird sometimes :} Could you link some of your articles, or maybe send me some in a PM? I write occasionally and I'd love to see some of your work! Welcome to vVv Gaming and I hope you enjoy your stay <3

I'm extremely shy, but I'll hop on Mumble sometime soon. (Hopefully today if I don't feel too sick from my allergy shots.) If I need help I'll be sure to shoot you a message. Thanks for the welcome! Also, these four articles are what I wrote for my short stint at 4Not. Hope you like 'em!

· NESL Pro Series Season 3 - 4Not.Fire vs Curse Gaming

· An Interview With Vanskor

· Set Sails: Up Close & Personal With ParoL

· Madcatz Tritton Support Keeps TEAM4NOT From Forfeiting MLG

In all seriousness welcome, and don't be shy to get on mumble, in fact, once you get on I'm sure you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!

Welcome! Sugar is right, mumble is awesome. That's where we start all the pre-mades and in-houses, also the "vVv" chat room on LoL. So drop by, no need to be shy :P

Welcome! Sugar is right, mumble is awesome. That's where we start all the pre-mades and in-houses, also the "vVv" chat room on LoL. So drop by, no need to be shy :P

Just promise you guys won't pillage my butt.

Welcome to vVv and I hope you enjoy your stay! Make sure to stay active :)

And since when did Rob start talking to people :o

Edited by Mayhem~