Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?

Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?

Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member or send me a PM!

Guide to using plugins (add-ons) with TS3. This is NOT required: (Coming Soon)
    • vVv Medusa

LoL ADL Season 8 Begins 2/19 at 9pm EST   02/06/2016

Are you excited for the ADL's return of it's 8th season? Because we are! Be in TeamSpeak on February 19th at 9pm EST (6pm PST) to play! Want all the details? Click here to read all about the League of Legends Amateur Draft League!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beast-

Preseason Jungle Changes :O

11 posts in this topic

Something a lot of us junglers have been waiting on!!

LINK: http://na.leagueofle....php?p=31219783

What are your opinions?

Quite frankly I'm excited for Warwick and Gangplank to make a come back :D

EDIT: More Item Changes Released by Xypherous<3

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31229244#post31229244

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=502022

Edited by vVv Beast

I really like what they are talking about here. They seem to outline their intentions well, but it all comes down to how far they tweak the numbers... Hopefully they can get it right while testing.

Why in God's name are they removing Force of Nature? It's already a lot harder to get magic resist than armor. Now we're getting even fewer options? Unless they add a new item or two that offers a good chunk of magic resist, then I feel that this is a bad move.

Why in God's name are they removing Force of Nature? It's already a lot harder to get magic resist than armor. Now we're getting even fewer options? Unless they add a new item or two that offers a good chunk of magic resist, then I feel that this is a bad move.

Well, I guess we'll have to see how well the new spirit visage works.

As for gp5 items, I'm not so happy about removing HoG, of course you have other gp5 items, but philo and kage's lucky pick are items that I never turn into full items unless is totally necessary as support, ofc. (well, philo into shurelya's, KLP quite useless IMO). 97% of the times I don't even buy KLP, so I'm really excited to see the changes and new items for supports.

Btw, I know a lot of people who's gonna be mad about ionic spark being removed xD

Edited by Braindrainer

I'll have to save my full opinion of the changes for when I get to play the new jungle. I'm not sure how I feel about the gold/10 items. In one sense, it was nice to be able to gank a lot and not worry about gold. On the other side, it's pretty boring building the same few items on every champion.

One thing I'm honestly pretty excited for is the fact that since there's going to be a little more gold in the jungle, then I might be able to get Jax back in there. I love Jax, but I feel that he's far too gold reliant to be a reliable pick in the current jungle. He isn't like Olaf, who can just do tons of damage (Phreak) with his Reckless Swing without having any items. You really need to get that Trinity Force or Cutlass up asap.

Edited by vVv Stix

They buffed the heck out of spirit visage as it builds out of a negatron cloak.

ALSO MORE CHANGES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST.

First thought: Talon jungle, schweet!

Second thought: NOOOOOO HOG!!!!!!!

Are they reverting almost back to S1 type jungle?

Not a fan of the HoG removal. I don't think I've ever gotten Kage's on a support, it was always philo.. into HoG.. maybe with boots in between depending on what support I was playing. Although, Sightstone could make things a bit more interesting.

Edited by vVv Skullcowboy

Im going to miss turtle soup aka Heart of Gold.

Heart of Gold </3 you will be missed just like innervating locket </3