Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv SilverSpoon : (01 September 2014 - 10:55 PM) September 26th is when Hyrule Warriors comes out. If you have no idea what it is, look it up T_T its so gorgeous.
@  HypErKiZ : (01 September 2014 - 10:54 PM) Goodnight vVv
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 10:29 PM) http://www.dorkly.co...ver-see#!bOfTlx
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 10:29 PM) fk
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 10:28 PM)
Spoiler
@  vVv F R 0 o T x : (01 September 2014 - 10:20 PM) lmao
@  vVv F R 0 o T x : (01 September 2014 - 10:20 PM) #yolo
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 10:18 PM) yolo
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 10:18 PM) dont know what riki is and im scared
@  vVv F R 0 o T x : (01 September 2014 - 10:18 PM) Moar Riki time http://www.twitch.tv/vvvfr0ot
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 10:13 PM) :Tahvvy:
@  vVv F R 0 o T x : (01 September 2014 - 10:11 PM) :chase: AHHHHHHH
@  vVv Vall : (01 September 2014 - 10:10 PM) hey all
@  vVv F R 0 o T x : (01 September 2014 - 10:08 PM) Where did you find that corgi
@  Falcodile : (01 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) anyone to play ascension in LoL?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 09:39 PM) pft i got placed there saaaaan
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 09:39 PM) robz just got in bronze 1?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (01 September 2014 - 09:39 PM) hihihi
@  vVv RobZGod : (01 September 2014 - 09:30 PM) @HypErKiZ :rob:
@  HypErKiZ : (01 September 2014 - 09:24 PM) *cry*

Photo

IPL Announces $100,000 Tournament at IPL5 in Las Vegas!

shootmania ign ipl ign pro league tournament esports

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Paradise

vVv Paradise

VIP

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Source: Click here!

http://youtu.be/P7zl1C-V0FA

IGN Pro League is thrilled to announce the addition of a $100,000 ShootMania tournament at our next live event, IPL5 at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas! ShootMania, developed by Ubisoft's Nadeo studio, is a fast-paced first-person shooter for PC that combines adrenaline-pumping gameplay with simple, clean user controls that make it easy for anyone to pick up and play! This ShootMania tournament marks IGN Pro League's first foray into the field of FPS competition and qualifiers will begin on Monday, October 1st. Elite mode will be the official mode used for the tournament, which is played by two teams of three players each and is a return to classic FPS action that is great for players and spectators alike! ShootMania is being developed with eSports in mind. While the game is still in beta, new eSports-friendly features are being added constantly. Maps and even new game modes can be created easily by the community as the game progresses!

There will be two online qualifiers for Europe, and four online qualifiers for North America. They will be open qualifiers with a best of three format throughout. The winning team for each qualifier will earn free flights and hotel stays for the event, which takes place November 29th - December 2nd in Las Vegas, Nevada. Winning teams will be placed into groups at IPL5, with guaranteed prize money being awarded to every team that qualifies. There will also be an open element at the event itself, where walk-ups will be able to participate in a Wild Card tournament and earn their way into the group stage of the larger, $100,000 tournament.

--

Huge news here! What do you guys think?
Jason "Paradise" Kuntz
Community Manager,
Duel of Champions
Ubisoft Entertainment
Follow me on Twitter: @UbiParadise
Friend me of Facebook: /vVvParadise

#2 Mannykacks

Mannykacks

• 169 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

What do I think? I think I might have to give this game a try.

I haven't heard/seen much about it yet, so I'm curious as to why they are throwing this game into IPL so fast. Is it really going to be that big of a game? Or were they just looking to spice up IPL5?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 vVv Brock

vVv Brock

Former vVv Vice President of Visual Media

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Now THAT is huge news! This game really intrigues me, so it's really good to see the support companies are giving this game.

#4 vVv Medusa

vVv Medusa

Forum Cleaner

• Administrator
  • 2,469 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

Oh gosh, this is amazing! I can't wait to see what teams qualify :} I know that DNJ is going to be hard at work!!

Posted Image

#5 Nimbus

Nimbus

Active Forum Contributor

• 217 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

I think I'm going to cry ;,) but in all seriousness that is A MA ZING!!!!! Going to train next week 10 hours a day with my team for 2-3 weeks for it and continue a hardcore training after that
Posted Image

#6 BleNdeR

BleNdeR

Lurker

• 60 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

This is so awesome such a great game. Hey night now more teams for us to draw into the NASC :P. The new teams will need a place to practice :D. Glad IPL is putting this effort to start up a great game.

#7 Nimbus

Nimbus

Active Forum Contributor

• 217 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

This is so awesome such a great game. Hey night now more teams for us to draw into the NASC :P. The new teams will need a place to practice :D. Glad IPL is putting this effort to start up a great game.

Yea man its all coming together, gamescon, eswc, IPL pax qualifiers , IPL5. Can't believe the support for this game. Yup new teams are going to go in soon, hope they see this section and make it thrive,
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!