Sign in to follow this  
Rinzler

vVv Rinzler: [Guild Wars 2] 1st Place Tournament Thief Gameplay

Very nice gameplay wish i could have seen all of game 2 would have loved to see all of that comeback.

Very nice gameplay wish i could have seen all of game 2 would have loved to see all of that comeback.

It was one of the better games we've ever played as a team. Really mad that i couldn't get all of it.

looks like you had some fun, unfortunatly GW2 decided to be a pain in the butt on my new comp and i spent the better half of my weekend building my comp, reinstalling everything, and then proceeding to complain as i had to file check some 20 times to fix files, reinstall 3 times, and send arenanet some 30+ crash reports T_T

Probably more helpful but less fun...

thats why i kept trying, but yes not very fun. I did manage to get in 3 hours (maybe) of actual game time, although that was pretty well broken up. But i did atleast figure out i enjoy playing thief and that guardian is still my main of choice.

Nice sweep in the first match, I gotta start constantly strafing while using range weapons from a distance - not used to that habit yet.

Congrats on victories nonetheless!

Nice sweep in the first match, I gotta start constantly strafing while using range weapons from a distance - not used to that habit yet.

Congrats on victories nonetheless!

Much appreciated. Definitely a good habit to get into ^^