Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Viva : (25 October 2014 - 08:32 PM) @vVv Kotazu :o
@  vVv WooTang : (25 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) evening all
@  vVv Kotazu : (25 October 2014 - 08:18 PM) It's over guys! You've been caught!
@  Scytho : (25 October 2014 - 08:03 PM) Sup everyone
@  vVv Bagzli : (25 October 2014 - 07:38 PM) Good Evening vVv
@  Zeppelin : (25 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) hello.
@  iPhaNaTix : (25 October 2014 - 06:23 PM) hello everyone
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 05:55 PM) make sure you're in incognito mode so they cant catch you ;)
@  Nasher : (25 October 2014 - 05:53 PM) Canadian, we have to switch to vvvhack.exe
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 05:53 PM) Wait does my hackvvv.bat no longer work?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 05:40 PM) do i have to put my eye to something to verify that its me to sign in now?
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 05:21 PM) Misc performance and security changes
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 05:21 PM) Just a forum upgrade from 4.6 to 4.7
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 05:04 PM) What was done?
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 05:01 PM) Cease panicking. The upgrade is complete.
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) MASS PANIC go
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) whats getting nerf'd?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) where's the patch notes?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) what does the upgrade include?
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 04:38 PM) We can rebuild it, we have the technology

Photo

King of Summoner Hill 6: Summer Championship

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ockiral

Ockiral

Active Forum Contributor

• 302 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hey guys the time to compete in another King of the Summoner Hill 1v1 tournament is here.

Date

Saturday August 18th @ 2p.m. Est (11a.m. PST)

Prizes

1st - SteelSeries Sensei Gaming Mouse(Donated by SteelSeries) + $30 RP

2nd - $20 RP

3rd - $10 RP

Riot pionts dontated by vVv Ockiral and vVv Plattypus

Rules

This is the sixth installment in our growing King of Summoner’s Hill tournament series. This 1v1 league of legends tournament is unique, and allows summoners from all over to flex their muscles and compete against each other head on.

For veterans of the tournament, there is only one change, and that is to have breaks in between each round to help with casting the event. This also allows the admins of the tournament to make sure everything is running smoothly, and keep progress moving forward.

For new players, or players needing a recap of the rules to the event, they go as such.

-The tournament is to be played on Summoner's Rift (Summer)

-The game will be made in a custom game with Blind Pick format, the players will then ban 3 champions each in a 1-1-1-1-1-1 format, with the higher seed banning first. If it is not clear who the higher seed is, the person on the right will ban first.

-The opening round is a best of 1 series, the tournament rounds are a best of 3 series.

-The tournament consists of middle lane and jungle only, no player is allowed to farm any minions or damage any towers from any other lane.

-No player is allowed to use the summoner spells Teleport and Revive.

That concludes all of the in game rules, but there are other things worth noting to keep the tournament running smoothly.

1) Each round will begin upon command, do not proceed to your next matchup until instructed to. This is to keep things running smoother, and to open the opportunity to cast each game.

2) If a player is cheating, take a screen shot and prepare to present your case to an administrator.

3) In between each rounds there will be a small delay of up to 5 minutes, this is for the sake of the casters and to make sure the tournament can proceed without complications. If there is a complication, it will be handled after the match it was presented in.

4) You have exactly 20 minutes to sign into the tournament. If you are not present after 20 minutes, you are automatically disqualified. If someone does not appear for the matchup in 20 minutes, please sign yourself as a victory and proceed to the next round. This only applies to the first round.

Communicating with the competitors and other Admins: In order to facilitate the matches better, we ask that ALL competitors and in-game administrators/casters join the KOTSH chat channel in the pvp.net client. This is done by clicking the chat button located at the bottom right-hand side of your pvp.net client (the one in the middle of the three there) and clicking on “Join/Create chat room,” Then entering “KOTSH” without the quotation marks. This will make it easier to not only communicate with administrators inside the game, but also to help with finding your opponent more quickly.
Seeding will be determined at random for this tournament.

Handling Disconnection Issues: In the event that a Summoner has been disconnected from a match, the game may be remade only if these conditions apply:
The summoner disconnected before the game timer has reached 3 Minutes, AND
There has NOT been a First Blood, AND
A tower in either summoner’s middle lane has not fallen.
In the event that a game has to be remade, the bans and picks WILL STAY THE SAME AS IF THE GAME NEVER HAD TO BE REMADE!
If a Summoner has disconnected from the game and these conditions have not been met, the summoner must re-connect as swiftly as he or she possibly can,PLAY WILL CONTINUE.

Edited by vVv Ockiral, 15 August 2012 - 11:42 AM.

Sunday Night Inhouse Information: http://www.vvv-gamin...se-information/
Summoner Name: vVv Ockiral
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vVvOckiral

Join the vVv Chat channel on League of legends to meet players as well as find groups!

#2 vVv Pherzghul

vVv Pherzghul

Lead Graphic Designer

• Graphic Designer
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

1st place here I go!

Posted Image

Signature masterpiece created by Vultige

-----Did I rustle your jimmies? Click here-----

#3 xiViET

xiViET

Lurker

• 76 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

This is will be awesome to watch hahaha.
I wonder who is going to be in first place ;D

#4 Meelody

Meelody

The QUUAAAANE.

• 855 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

I signed uupp. If I can actually make it this time I'll beat all of you hoes.
It's the weekend after school starts though, and I might be busy with crosscountry stuff..
;(
Posted Image

#5 Cosby

Cosby

Active Forum Contributor

• Banned
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

"The tournament is to be played on Summoner’s Rift" why not on the new map ?

#6 vVv Pherzghul

vVv Pherzghul

Lead Graphic Designer

• Graphic Designer
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

"The tournament is to be played on Summoner’s Rift" why not on the new map ?

I agree

Posted Image

Signature masterpiece created by Vultige

-----Did I rustle your jimmies? Click here-----

#7 vVv michs09

vVv michs09

vVv FIFA

• Sports Games
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Ya Ya Yaaaa ha
Michael "michs09" LaBelle
Professional Gamer
Youtube Facebook Twitter

Contact Email: michs09usa@gmail.com
XBL: vVv michs09 PSN: michs09

Posted Image

#8 INFINITeXpRESS

INFINITeXpRESS

Active Forum Contributor

• 136 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:24 AM

Looks like a fun time, I need to hurry up with my build

#9 Beast-

Beast-

Ex-vVv Member

• 579 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

I agree

me and Ockiral talked about this. he is supposed to ask Plat about it. so we will see.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Voided

Voided

Active Forum Contributor

• 364 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Maybe I won't fight someone as good as Relatively this time, eh?
vVv Donor: Donating $50 a month or your money back--wait, that's not how that quote goes here...
LoL player. Mainly play as AD Ashe, Support Sona/Soraka, and dabbling a little in jungle Malphite.

#11 Zotico

Zotico

Active Forum Contributor

• 141 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

I wish I could participate, have a wedding that weekend :dash2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!