Zhuu

Asura and Slyvari playable in final BWE!

Massively reported it first: http://massively.joy...ld-wars-2-beta/

From ArenaNet Faceboook: http://i.imgur.com/6KBJF.png

I really hope they give us a race change or some shit, cause I do NOT want to re-lvl to 35... =[

Ehh, but I will prolly make an Asura anyways...lol

Edited by vVv Zhuu

Beat me to the post :)

Not sure how much play time I'll have that weekend, coaching 2 Soccer teams and they both have tournaments that weekend :(

That's just unfortunate. =[

NO. This sucks. Why must they do this.

Looks like I'm ruining Asura. Because I'm playing Sylvari at release.

People would be incredibly angry with ArenaNet if they didn't do this. It's almost like they were forced too..lol

I didn't want to ruin the last two races in the game..and it's going to take all I have to not play Sylvari. Really disappointing that they gave in to doing that.

I might be able to stay away from Asura too. Guess i'll see.

I was going to play Asura, but they're just so damn cute I don't think I'd be able to not sit there going D'AWWWWW the whole time. So Sylvari will probably end up being my main in the release.

This is just what I been waiting for a chance to play with the sylvari it should be fun. I also plan on making this my main race Sylvari/Guardian FTW

i wanted to try both asura and sylvari. I will make a new char on release anyways so i dont care what lvl i am.

It kind of sounds like you're implying that you keep your BWE characters lol. =/

It kind of sounds like you're implying that you keep your BWE characters lol. =/

i tought u can keep your bwe chars lol guess thats a stupid tought when i think about it (my friend told me and i didnt really think about it lol)

Asura are kind of the assholes of Guild Wars from dealing with those jerks in Guild Wars 1 and reading the GW2 books. That means I'm definitely rolling as an Asura.

Asura are kind of the assholes of Guild Wars from dealing with those jerks in Guild Wars 1 and reading the GW2 books. That means I'm definitely rolling as an Asura.

How can something so cute be an asshole... nevermind, this explains a lot.

This is just what I been waiting for a chance to play with the sylvari it should be fun. I also plan on making this my main race Sylvari/Guardian FTW

Blazek Approves

Didn't know the Asura were assholes, well I guess I fit right in! xD

He considers the Asura assholes because they were always making you feel like a dumbass in Guild Wars. With all the technology they had Us Bookah's neva understood quite why such a small frame can make us feel so ignorant.

Some Random Quotes From "Vekk"

"Are you dumb, or just ugly?"

"You give a new meaning to the term "counter-intelligence"

"Choke on that, physics!"

"Crazy bookah. They always fall for the same trick."

"Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned."

"Here's my proposal: you stand there and I'll hit you!"

"I can kill you with my brain."

"I will never understand why you bookahs insist on pounding your heads against the towering wall of my intellect."

"I win. you die. Do you need any more lessons on inevitability?" <<<<<<My Favorite

"If you can't beat them... arrange to have them beaten."

"It's not my fault that you big bookahs can't dodge!"

"Never mess with an Asura when death is on the line!"

"Such a pity."

"Well, it looks like this is the end of the world. Open warfare... with idiots."

"When in doubt, either invent something or kill something."

"You're my kind of stupid!"

Really!!! FML

Edited by vVv Defyiant

Here are some quotes from Blimm...the "greatest Asuran Golemancer of his era".

"I believe you have my staff."

"Excuse me, but have you seen my staff?"

"Have you seen my staff? The red one."

"And I said, 'I don't care if you fire me either,' because I told her... I told Oola that if she moves my desk one more time, then, I'm... I'm quitting.

"I could put... I could put... poison in the green plant dip."

"It's not okay, because if she took my staff, I'm going to burn her lab down."

"Last time Oola had a party, I did not receive a piece of Asuracake, but I was told I would receive a piece."

"I could set the workshop on fire. I could."

Take a stab at who he's modeled after!

It's good that they're opening these races up for a beta event, I would hate for the starting zones for the two races to be buggy. Especially as I see those two races being very popular compared to Human and Norn atleast.

I'm going to try to stay way from Asura and Sylvari during the BWE since they are going to be my main races, I want to save some brand new stuff for release, but as he said I'm glad they are being opened so they wont be buggy on release.