Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corza

Guild Wars 2 Stress Test #2

30 posts in this topic

"

We were very pleased with how our servers performed during our second Beta Weekend Event, but we want to gather additional data on how they operate under load before the next one.

That’s where you come in.

All players who have pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 are invited to participate in our upcoming stress test. This four-hour test event will run on Wednesday, June 27th, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).

We won’t wipe characters for this event, so if you played in our previous betas, you can pick up right where you left off. All we need you to do is log in and have fun—leave the stress to us!"

I hope I suddenly feel under the weather on Wednesday...

I would have imagined that a successful stress test would be during the evening when everyone is at home ready to play...but nooooooooo....

I'll be home to play. :)

I have a game that night, but I won't have to be there till later. Woot.

Can't wait for this I will be exploring the dungeons in WvW

man they pick the perfect times for this shit, o well looks like im not getting any sleep next Wednesday

Is this 1-5pm EDT, or 2-6pm EDT (since it's daylight savings time)?

What time zone is EDT?

EST, but in daylight savings, so EDT.

Oh..EST is EDT. Didn't know that. It would be 1-5 then for you, I believe.

Another video incoming lol. Wewwwt.

Woot, yeah now that I got a new hdd finally I will be making a video for this, going to do a defensive/kiting rifle spec w/ guide

I hope my system is up to date by then. Still having issues with my new GPU.

I'm going to have to send everyone home early that day for sure!

After that, I've narrowed it down to:

Ranger, Mesmer, or Necro.

Q_Q!!

I FORGOT ABOUT THE TIMESS. I ended up falling back asleep after I woke up, thinking I had until later tonight..

Nope.

Oh well ;(

I mostly just played the Engineer and I had a ton of fun ^_^ Still planning to have this as my main, then I think I'll have an Asura Guardian or Mesmer for my sPvP alt.

I thought I was dead set on warrior, but after seeing what some people can pull off on other classes has me wondering.

Looking for some input on this.

I was dead set on elementalist or guardian before the this stress test..and now I'm debating between the mesmer, ranger, and necro.

I Know I want to play a ranged..which leaves all 4 ranged left; but the elementalist isn't me. I don't have fun playing it, and what's the point of me spending hours upon hours on this game without having any fun?

I've played my ranger to level 25 and had fun doing so, but I feel like when people say certain weapon combos are better than others, it sways me to use them, and quite frankly they aren't fun at all. Rangers also seem extremely immobile in certain ways. Stun, stun, daze, yes. But I literally don't have to move at all when I use my bow. Pets are also a major reason for swaying me to another profession.

I haven't played a mesmer or necro yet, so those I can't say much about.

From what I have heard, Mesmer and Necro are arguably two of the hardest professions to master. I want a challenge, but I don't want something that is so hard to do that it's just not fun.

Any help?

Edited by Valius