Valius

Games you play while you wait?

What games are you playing while you wait for GW2?

I'm having a hard time finding games to suffice my need for GW2 right now. I am going back and forth between D3 and SC2. I might install Skyrim again on my PC tomorrow. It's a hard time for me.. :(

Wow, i still love gw1 gameplay.

Id give so much to play a few gvgs.....

But i tried, from time to time to play gw1.... and got mad after 2-3 rounds of randomarena -.-

Atm i went back to lol.

As i have still really many people playing i always have a team, and thats always fun, no matter what you play. and i like lol actually a lot, when i dont have to play together with a randompart of the community xD

D3 is like the hardest fail of game 2012, defenitely. the system is so damn screwed by bots and cheaters and hacks.....

A friend of mine just started playing sc2, so i coach him from time to time, and play some 2v2 with him.

But.... i gotta tell you my secret how i get enough of gw2..... i recorded a ton of GB videodata wich im currently working on. :D The first recorded pvp match = the first video ive ever made, so i just discover a new part of art atm. (actually the last part of art i wasnt familiar with, i feel like a genius now... ) That keeps me busy, and i can watch gw2 all the time. xD

Edited by t0b4cc0

D3 is like the hardest fail of game 2012, defenitely. the system is so damn screwed by bots and cheaters and hacks.....

I disagree ! Dont like bots/cheaters/hacks? don't play with them Problem solved !

I been on skyrim so I can be fresh for dawnguard. I needed a break from D3 I'm also waiting for close quarters to release so can fire back up some BF3. GW1 I'm always on working on hall of monuments stuff and daily zaishen Quest but damn D3 deviated me from this

Aren't most of the HoM stuff in GW1 done through completing the entire game?

It's done by doing super repetitive tasks in excess and getting titles for it.

Oh I see. That kind of stinks.

I installed Secret World and my PC can barely even handle it in windows mode, so I decided not to play. It's quite annoying. But I am getting a new GPU in a few weeks, so that will fix all issues!

The wait is killing me... D3 is not being a good enough distraction anymore so I've been playing a lot of poker on the weekends.

Haha same for me. I'm trying to just get through Hell mode now.

Borrowed Fallout 3 from my friend with all the DLC, going to last awhile, and joining Talent's D3 game to make his bossfights harder.

The wait is killing me... D3 is not being a good enough distraction anymore so I've been playing a lot of poker on the weekends.

Yeah I was all excited about it then I realized that doing the same fucking game over and over and over and over again is pretty fucking boring.

I play no limit Texas Hold'em to pass the time and dirt 1,2,3

Do you play online? I used to play on Pokerstars, it was a nice way to supplement my income as a college student. But now I mainly play offline with friends on the weekends. :)

Do you play online? I used to play on Pokerstars, it was a nice way to supplement my income as a college student. But now I mainly play offline with friends on the weekends. :)

Pogo.com it's with tokens not real money havent gotten that good yet. Hoping someone would teach me.

I would play online poker if I were 18. Another 5 months to go.

Or is it 21? I always forget. =/

Edited by Valius