Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SleepyTigerz

Beauty of Tyria

9 posts in this topic

I think that since we are heavily focused on WvW and sPvP, that perhaps some of our members have never really left that and seen the wondrous world that is Tyria. Maybe this doesn't really deserve a thread of it's own but oh well... This is a great video I found that really shows how stunning GW2 is. So everyone, I present to you The Beauty of Tyria :)

Valius likes this

Excellent share.

It really does show what a beautiful land Tyria is. Thanks for this!

CAREFUL! IT'S PVE! :P

Nah.... in BWE1 i played my ele up to lvl 20.

I had a lot of fun with many random people joining my party, and events.

We discovered the world, and have seen some really staggering places.

For example, my first "underwater trip"..... after the kessexhills. We were blown away by the good looking underwaterworld, new skills, and derp fights in 3D environment.

Or after the giantspass, there is down a hill, the grass green ground broken up on top of it was a strange fire ball thing. In the ripped area there was lava, with monsters, and a dungeon. In the dungeon we found a really big harpy thing. It killed us.... :/

Later we found at the end of a cave a dude, who turned us into pigs. We all fought like crazy with the new skills you get as pig. lol

On top of the hill, where the cave was in, i found a crazy looking dude. He had a thing looking like a weapon or telescope.

I dont remember exactly, but you could get a skillpoint from him, but he killed you instant if you didnt do sth special....

I was sure ive made screenshots, but they are all gone. :(

Really cool. Thanks for sharing this, Sleepy! I agree, I completely got too focused on the mechanical stuff during BWE... it's nice to stop and appreciate whats around you for sure - on and offline ;)

Thanks again!

It's a gorgeous place Sleepy BWE1 I got to explore alot of Tyria and loved Lions Arch. One thing I like is the waypoint system it encourages exploration it makes you want to get out and find them all.

Lions Arch wasn't quite what I expected, but it still looks fantastic. I was hoping for some bigger structures. :)

The music makes me want to stick my pecker in a meat grinder, cool visuals though I like the sped up camera

The music makes me want to stick my pecker in a meat grinder, cool visuals though I like the sped up camera

Hey I never said the music was nice, I just said Tyria was very pretty :P And according to the maker of it, it is 10,000 screenshots :Flail:

Hey I never said the music was nice, I just said Tyria was very pretty :P And according to the maker of it, it is 10,000 screenshots :Flail:

O wow I thought they just frapsed the whole thing and sped it up