Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  iPhaNaTix : (25 October 2014 - 06:23 PM) hello everyone
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 05:55 PM) make sure you're in incognito mode so they cant catch you ;)
@  Nasher : (25 October 2014 - 05:53 PM) Canadian, we have to switch to vvvhack.exe
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 05:53 PM) Wait does my hackvvv.bat no longer work?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 05:40 PM) do i have to put my eye to something to verify that its me to sign in now?
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 05:21 PM) Misc performance and security changes
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 05:21 PM) Just a forum upgrade from 4.6 to 4.7
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 05:04 PM) What was done?
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 05:01 PM) Cease panicking. The upgrade is complete.
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) MASS PANIC go
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) whats getting nerf'd?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) where's the patch notes?
@  vVv Tahvvy : (25 October 2014 - 04:49 PM) what does the upgrade include?
@  Canadian : (25 October 2014 - 04:38 PM) We can rebuild it, we have the technology
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) What did I just say?!
@  vVv Tatsuota : (25 October 2014 - 04:32 PM) PANIC!
@  vVv RobZGod : (25 October 2014 - 04:32 PM) Remain calm, folks
@  vVv Doomhammer : (25 October 2014 - 04:32 PM) We are about to upgrade the forums. You may experience some intermittent disruption of service. Do not panic.
@  vVv Matter : (25 October 2014 - 03:51 PM) Hello
@  Shin Milk : (25 October 2014 - 03:30 PM) hello

Photo
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Paradise

vVv Paradise

VIP

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Loser's Bracket - Round 117
Featuring special guests Juicebox Abel, vVv FourthOracle, vVv RuFF!

MLG Anaheim is just days away and The Loser’s Bracket podcast has put together a full preview show to prepare you for the weekend festivities! Listen in as Juicebox Abel, vVv Ruff, and vVv Fourth Oracle join our hosts to discuss the tournaments that will be taking place this weekend!

Topics and highlights this week include:
  • After the hosts have made their introductions for the week, Curt asks Jerry about a recent SC2 player pick up. What went wrong? Are players expecting too much? (Time: 00:04:30)
  • The crew brings on Juicebox Abel to catch up and preview the MLG Anaheim fighting game events! A lot is about to happen in the FGC in a very short time. With MLG, CEO, EVO, and more right around the corner, what should fighting game players expect? (Time: 00:09:00)
  • For those watching the fighting game tournaments this weekend, what should we look out for? Who will make a splash in KoFXIII? While a majority of players are unseeded, could a new addition to the tournament from Mexico take the entire event? What players will be the top performers for Soul Calibur IV? (Time: 00:19:30)
  • Can vVv CDjr take a third MLG win in a row? Will CDjr stick to only playing Jax? What other MK9 could potentially take the crown from CD? (Time: 00:25:45)
  • King of Fighters hasn’t had as many competitors sign up as the other two fighting games. Are people waiting to buy their passes at the door? What are the complaints coming from the players? (Time: 00:36:30)
  • It’s difficult to “herd cats.” Why does Jerry think that we’re getting the FGC all wrong? Why should we be listening to people that aren’t a part of the scene? This turns into an amazing scene about fighting games… a must listen! (Time: 00:43:00)
  • Paradise thinks that Microsoft got a one-up on Nintendo during E3. What is SmartGlass? Why is this announcement so important? (Time: 00:58:30)
  • Ubisoft has announced the game ShootMania at E3. ShootMania is being marketed as an “eSports genre” game. What did Juicebox and KeyHunt think of this new title? (Time: 01:03:45)
  • Starcraft II player vVv RuFF joins the hosts of TLB. What preparation has RuFF taken to prepare? What is he looking forward to and what has him worried? (Time: 01:11:45)
    RuFF is seeded 18th in the Open Bracket for Starcraft II at MLG Anaheim. How will vVv RuFF fair coming in from this higher position? (Time: 01:22:00)
  • vVv Fourth Oracle stops by the show to preview MLG League of Legends. What teams should you watch out for this weekend? (Time: 01:25:15)
  • Of the unseeded teams, who could make a good run at Anaheim? How will vVv Gaming’s LoL team perform? After, each of the hosts take turns picking the winner of MLG. Will one of these predictions come true? (Time: 01:40:00)
  • Our MLG preview wraps up and our hosts give their shout outs for the week. Make sure to come find LordJerith and Paradise in Anaheim and say hi! (Time: 01:55:30)

Show on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/f3JcnWm1gDM

MP3 Only / Podbean Link:

http://vvvgaming.podbean.com/mf/web/zshpzg/LosersBracketEp117.mp3

Subscribe to vVv Gaming Podcasts by Email by clicking here!

Listen to the entire vVv podcast catalog at our podcast website! Click here to check it out!

Jason "Paradise" Kuntz
Community Manager, 
Ubisoft Entertainment
Current Games: Child of Light, AirMech Arena, Toy Soldiers: War Chest

Follow me on Twitter: @UbiParadise
Friend me of Facebook: /vVvParadise

#2 _RaGe

_RaGe

Active Forum Contributor

• 220 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

Great Episode Guys! Wish I could make it to Anaheim but ill see you guys at Raleigh if you guys are going ? :)
Follow ME @AoS_RaGe

#3 HenZer

HenZer

Active Forum Contributor

• 344 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

Wish i could go to Anaheim Q.Q maybe next MLG.

#4 MikeHunt

MikeHunt

Active Forum Contributor

• 318 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

Great listen in as always, I really wish I could go to Anaheim too ):
Posted Image
Evan Benvenutti
StarCraft II I.D. - vVvMikeHunt.992 <----ADD ME (:
XBL - vVv DRiPPiNGb0X <-----ALLCODALLDAY(:|973|NJ|

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mlg, anaheim, mortal kombat, king of fighters, soul calibur, league of legends, starcraft, juicebox, ruff, fourthoracle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!