Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Daviepants : (28 July 2014 - 03:27 PM) @zileo you're from NJ? o.o
@  ziLeO : (28 July 2014 - 03:24 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvv_zileo come check me out :D
@  vVv Daviepants : (28 July 2014 - 03:19 PM) @vVv Pishman Omg I remember watching that episode when it aired on TV...I literally was freaking out screaming the answer in my room and just about lost it when he needed to use a lifeline LOL
@  vVv WorldStar : (28 July 2014 - 03:15 PM) kool thanks
@  vVv SugarBear : (28 July 2014 - 03:08 PM) Also hit up mikevil if you're looking for someone to play with, he plays too
@  vVv SugarBear : (28 July 2014 - 03:07 PM) Treva I saw you replied to his thread
@  vVv WorldStar : (28 July 2014 - 03:04 PM) @vVv SugarBear who was the guy you told me i should hit up about SC2?
@  vVv SilverSpoon : (28 July 2014 - 02:53 PM) UGH I hate this. My Graphics drivers keep crashing left and right and I have followed every tip I can find...
@  vVv SilverSpoon : (28 July 2014 - 02:49 PM) Tbh it looks kinda lame to me =(
@  vVv SugarBear : (28 July 2014 - 02:47 PM) @Krewel no need to rush, wait it out, look at gameplay footage/streams, and decide if ou think you'll like it
@  vVv Krewel : (28 July 2014 - 02:10 PM) I am still on the fence about buying Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, it looks great but I have a feeling that I might be disappointed with it.
@  vVv Krewel : (28 July 2014 - 02:07 PM) Hello
@  vVv WorldStar : (28 July 2014 - 02:05 PM) hello everyone
@  vVv Pishman : (28 July 2014 - 01:57 PM) My bad didn't spoiler that.
@  vVv Pishman : (28 July 2014 - 01:57 PM) Lol
@  ziLeO : (28 July 2014 - 01:54 PM) Hey @vVv LordJerith WHAT'S UP, <3 from New Joisey
@  vVv Krewel : (28 July 2014 - 01:48 PM) Afternoon Ranko
@  vVv Ranko : (28 July 2014 - 01:47 PM) Hello Friends!
@  vVv Optimize : (28 July 2014 - 01:44 PM) @vVv LordJerith Good afternoon Jerry, how have you been man?
@  vVv Daviepants : (28 July 2014 - 01:43 PM) Anyway I better get back to work, have a great rest of the day, talk to most of you later when I get home!

Photo
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Paradise

vVv Paradise

VIP

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Loser's Bracket - Round 115
Featuring special guest Mike "Adebisi" van Driel!

Spring Arena II has come to an end and we are joined this week by one of the men who helped to make the event happen! Mike "Adebisi" van Driel is well known for his work with observing Starcraft II matches and has now worked at multiple eSports events around the country. During our interview with Mike we discuss multiple topics including how MLG could further increase production value, how to approach observing a game of Starcraft II, and players using controversial language in the eSports world. Stay tuned after the interview for call in questions from The Loser's Bracket listeners!

Topics and highlights this week include:
  • MLG Arena observer Mike "Adebisi" van Driel joins the crew to discuss the recent event! Who is Adebisi and how was his experience at the second Spring Arena? (Time: 00:09:00)
  • Paradise talks with Adebisi about some of the newer features added to the MLG Arena production. How did MLG pull off picture-in-picture, instant replays, and first person views? (Time: 00:14:15)
  • How does Adebisi train for observing games? Additionally, who are the other casters that are working in observing? (Time: 00:18:45)
  • What would Adebisi like to see added to MLG to increase production value even further? Could features similar to the League of Legends spectator mode improve casting capability in Starcraft II? (Time: 00:24:45)
  • Adebisi supports quite a few different podcast shows! How does Mike make time to support so many facets of eSports while playing games, practicing, and finishing his undergraduate degree? (Time: 00:34:30)
  • Mike is involved in a part of eSports that generally goes unnoticed. For example, we rarely notice the cameraman during a sports game. What motivates Adebisi in this field? (Time: 00:39:00)
  • Does Adebisi have a system for breaking down a map before observing a game? What does he look for during a game and how does he choose what to focus on? (Time: 00:44:00)
  • KeyHunt mentions that Adebisi is fairly vocal with his opinions on social media networks. Curt pulls out a random controversy, Starcraft II player Destiny, and asks Mike his opinion on the matter. Why does LordJerith say that the eSports community needs to "self-police?" (Time: 00:50:45)
  • The crew opens the show to callers! Our first caller asks a question about game sequels. When a new game comes out does it refresh the scene for a title? Do game sequels splinter the gaming community? (Time: 01:12:00)
  • With MLG Anaheim right around the corner, a three-way player swap has taken place between major League of Legends teams. How will these changes impact the teams involved? (Time: 01:22:15)

Show on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/MYskQNgARWo

MP3 Only / Podbean Link:

http://vvvgaming.podbean.com/mf/web/6icees/LosersBracketEp115.mp3

Subscribe to vVv Gaming Podcasts by Email by clicking here!

Listen to the entire vVv podcast catalog at our podcast website! Click here to check it out!

Jason "Paradise" Kuntz
Community Manager,
Duel of Champions
Ubisoft Entertainment
Follow me on Twitter: @UbiParadise
Friend me of Facebook: /vVvParadise

#2 Meelody

Meelody

The QUUAAAANE.

• 854 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

I watched this live for the first time last night!
It sucks that fourth oracle couldnt come on ;<.
Posted Image

#3 vVv Medusa

vVv Medusa

Forum Cleaner

• Administrator
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

LEAGUE OF LEGENDSSS! Can't wait to see what happens with it in Anaheim and future arenas :}

Posted Image

#4 vVv Exodus

vVv Exodus

CoD Talent Manager

• Staff: Moderator
  • 3,256 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

Excited about LoL.

#5 MikeHunt

MikeHunt

Active Forum Contributor

• 318 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Listening in shortly (:
Posted Image
Evan Benvenutti
StarCraft II I.D. - vVvMikeHunt.992 <----ADD ME (:
XBL - vVv DRiPPiNGb0X <-----ALLCODALLDAY(:|973|NJ|

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spring arena ii, starcraft, adebisi, observing, casting, league of legends, destiny, racist language, sequels, mlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!