Cosby

Darius Ulti not Op at all

....just played with BillCosby on his first game as Darius and saw him go 10/3 in a 20 minute game.

This champion is ridiculous. Taking bets on how long it takes Riot to nerf this guy.

Kite/cc him and its gg, LRN2PLAYSCRUBZZZZZ

^ I've seen him get crapped on majorly or just do okay.. if you just save some CC for him he isnt necessarily that big of a problem O3O. Ult is annoying and maybe a little op but that's it.

Leona his butt all day. Any kind of cc will stop him but the issue is you all need to keep him CCed until he is dead or this will happen.

no one said he was op but in a team fight his ulti is nasty...and trust me the first thing i said even before his release was his dmg is gonna be good but he has no escapes and can be kited ..just thought this video was hilarious

He has no disengage and only 1 long cooldown gap closer. Hes the type of champ that goes all in or nothing. Any champ with CC or range will crap all over Darius on top lane. I do agree though, he does tons of damage if you let him.

My own experience both playing and playing against darius All you have to do is Silence him and he's finished so I don't see why people are calling him op. I mean Yi's ulti has a reset cooldown on killing a enemy champ as well only thing is his makes him attack faster.

The thing..is that it does true damage while Riven's/Garen's do phyiscal and magical damage respectively.

It ends up becoming ridiculously easy to chain-execute an entire team, fed or not.

The thing..is that it does true damage while Riven's/Garen's do phyiscal and magical damage respectively.

It ends up becoming ridiculously easy to chain-execute an entire team, fed or not.

Fuckin love chain spammin that ulti its sooo broken as long as they dont instagib u in the start of the fight u can easily get a few kills with it

He's so much fun to play. However, I think that he'll get countered in lane by riven. Haven't seen the line up yet, but it makes sense. Also, he has issues with Irelia. Despite this, he's banned almost every game QQ

He is Countered by riven It's pretty ugh to face her with Darius.I haven't Laned against Irelia yet So idk about that though.

I've been having a blast with Darius. Tanky DPS has always been my thing in this game, and I've been playing almost exclusively top lane champs since the beta (Got the king rammus skin and everything) This guy is like, delicious cake. His ultimate is so broken right now that no matter how my lane goes I can almost always end up getting fed and doing well. I got two penta kills in one match with him, I think before this champ I had two penta kills... ever. I don't exactly feel like they count though- you just see someone low and execute them. No challenge.

Not that is isn't satisfying.

I've been having a blast with Darius. Tanky DPS has always been my thing in this game, and I've been playing almost exclusively top lane champs since the beta (Got the king rammus skin and everything) This guy is like, delicious cake. His ultimate is so broken right now that no matter how my lane goes I can almost always end up getting fed and doing well. I got two penta kills in one match with him, I think before this champ I had two penta kills... ever. I don't exactly feel like they count though- you just see someone low and execute them. No challenge.

Not that is isn't satisfying.

He's definitely the easiest champ to get pentas with right now lol

there are tons of things that can beat him in lane the fact of the matter is his ulti is friggin broken..680 max true dmg that can reset i mean holy crap what was riot thinkin....lol

Morello: "Low elo will eventually learn to fight Darius better"

I agree with his comment. He is designed to secure kills, thats why he seems op. He depends on having bleed stacks to deal damage. The solution to this is.....dun dun dunnnnnn...avoid getting bleeds on you during team fights so he cant spam that and hurt you for more than he should and therefor not resetting his ult by killing you. If he manages to kill all of you on a team fight, then you guys would have died to any other champ anyway. Darius only manages to secure the kills in a very clean and efficient way. When he goes all in, do not follow his game....instead poke or reset the fight if possible. It really isnt that hard.

Edited by Pherz

Or, STUN CC SLOW. :D The right team comp can completely shut Darius down in a team fight with the right positioning. If your having problems with him just do to him like what you would do to any other fed character. Focus them. chain CC isn't going to let him get his bleed stacks off in the first place. In a 1v1 situation slow and kite.

Some of the best items against Darius are Frozen Heart and Randuin's as well. Use these in a team fight to stop him from getting off as many basic attacks. Furthermore, CC (as midget said) works very well against him as well. However, most people like to save their cc for the ad carry...

My suggestion is to just get a frozen heart and a randuin's omen on your team. Then basically ignore him until the carries are dead. After that, he's a piece of cake, because none of your champs will get low enough for him to start the execution chain. (His lack of cc makes him bad at jumping on the ad carry in comparison to Jarvan, Wukong, etc.)

Use this to your advantage