Sign in to follow this  
vVv RobZ

vVv Gaming Announces League of Legends Team!

gallery_17235_854_220.png

gallery_5702_612_51042.png

vVv Gaming Announces League of Legends Team!

League of Legends has evolved into one of the most globally competitive eSports titles. Observing its growth and potential, vVv Gaming is proud to announce that we have acquired a League of Legends team. Formerly known as Team Wish, this team has placed in three tournaments, taking home two gold medals. With a bright future and developer support (Riot Games), these players have the opportunity to impact the competitive LoL community. The process and decision to sponsor a team is tough, with many variables, but no one could explain the situation better than LordJerith himself.

It's always difficult to find the right team that will be a good fit for vVv Gaming's unique culture. It's even more difficult to find up and coming players who really get the importance of building a fan base, and understand that being good at a game is simply not enough. I look forward to working with this team!

Team Captain - Jungle

"I'm very excited to be part of a well respected eSports organization like vVv. It is an honor to be sponsored by vVv Gaming. Myself and my team will do our best to represent."

AP Mid

Support

Top Lane

AD Carry

420474_10100244749107831_21005258_47889378_830117879_n.jpg

The team has plans on competing in the next LANcouver event as well as PAX West. Please join me in welcoming the team, now simply known as "vVv Gaming" to our roster!

wow!, go league of legends team!!!, im happy to know that they are asian, because we're simply asian level! GOOD LUCK!!

Edited by RayOfLight