Sign in to follow this  
Keith Richards Jr.

Application - B A L L I N

Name: Keith Richards Jr.

Age (minimum 16): 23

Gamertags (for all systems you own): XBL: Baller32404, League of Legends: Ball1n, and Steam: B A L L I N

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) Steam: B A L L I N or Baller850. I can get those programs upon request.

Link to your Twitter page (twitter required):keith850

Link to your Google+ or Facebook page (at least one required):http://www.facebook.com/keithrichards32404 and keithrichards32404 for my google+

How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+? Yes

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Josh Kelly (Brewster). A close friend of mine and a member the community

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?Josh Kelly (Brewster)

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am just trying to get back to the competitive scene. Got free time to learn and perfect my craft now.

Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? I'll do my best to set a positive atmosphere when playing with/without the community. I love to have a good time and want to make others do so too

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what are some of your favorites and why? I have never listened to the podcast. I dont listen to much podcast lol

How long have you been playing video games? 23 years

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? 30 hours

What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten? Zelda... Hey I was like 5 lol!

What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Hawkens

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Gym and fitness for right now. Just going out with my friends.

Where do you see yourself next year at this time? I want to be one of the top player in LoL.

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? Counter Strike and Halo 2 on the xbox. I was in one of the top teams for ranked games.

Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, CPL)? No

How long have you been playing competitively? 4 years when I was in my teens, but as of right now I currently been playing for fun

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Best competitive moment was when my ex-clan and I was playing aztec and I was the only one left against 4 players. I took them all out by baiting them to the bomb and flanked after throwing a flash. Worst moment was when my ex-clan broke up.

What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Just want to learn and perfect my craft for the future games and meet new people.

What was your toughest competition? Title for 1st place in Halo 2 and going against people that would auto-lag we were guarding our flag.

How do you see vVv Gaming adding value to you? My friend (Josh Kelly (Brewster) has told me that the community has a great atmosphere for gaming and progression for competitive play.

Do you see yourself as competitive or causal gamer? Competitive Player

Make sure to download and get on the vVv mumble server.

Also, make sure to join the vVv gaming chat in the League Client. The chat is simply called vVv

Good luck, stay active, and make sure you tweet about vVv!

Welcome to vVv Gaming!

Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox).

We encourage you to fill out your personal profile, fill out your "about me" page in your forum profile and upload a personal photo.Many people that visit the website want to join the community and become vVv members. If you are interested in applying, please visit our application section: http://www.vvv-gamin...hip-requests We encourage you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gamin...owtopic=30300.

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gamin...owtopic=33166If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323. Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.Again, Welcome!

-----

I am the League manager, and would like to let you know welcome to the forums and feel free to contact me on Skype, Email, or mumble.

Email : platttypus@vvv-gaming.com

Mumble information is available, and please use that for general talk and hanging out with the community, be sure to stay active and enjoy your stay!

Edited by vVv Plattypus

Hello there, welcome to vVv, enjoy your stay and make sure you are active on the forums and on twitter/facebook. Hop on mumble and play some games with us, we are all friendly :)

Hey, make sure to use twitter properly, and please LINK the twitter onto your app, not just post the username. Alsop, be sure to get on mumble more and join us on community Sunday nights.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,