Sign in to follow this  
ScarJordan

ScarJordan's vVv Application

Ø Name: Matthew Duffy

Ø Age (minimum 16): 20

Ø Gamertags (for all systems you own): LoL – ScarValkyrie XbL: ScarJordvn

Ø Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? I do indeed

Ø What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) AIM: thealmightysj skype: scarjordan

Ø Link to your Twitter page (twitter required): http://www.twitter.com/TheScarJordan

Ø Link to your Google+ or Facebook page (at least one required): http://facebook.com/TheScarJordan

Ø

Ø How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+? Everyday

Ø How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? From vVv Ability and the post on twitter. vVv NBK

Ø Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? vVv NBK, vVv Buzz, vVv Mister, vVv Perilious. Illinois locals of mine and follow me on twitter.

Ø Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? vVv Gaming is comprised of many gamers that know what they value and talk about important things instead of irrevalent issues

Ø Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? I am fun, outgoing and really nice once you get to know me. I really know how to get things going in a community.

Ø Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what are some of your favorites and why? Yes, LBP because Lord Jerith goes on rants that actually matter and have to pertain to a specific issue that is going on.

Ø How long have you been playing video games? Since 2005

Ø How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? 35 hours

Ø What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten? Mass Effect 2

Ø What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Halo 4 and Diablo 3. I was grown up with Halo and Diablo came with the territory of WoW and really liked the other diablo’s

Ø What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Graphic Design, Working out, Baseball, Basketball

Ø Where do you see yourself next year at this time? A Professional Halo Coach & Starting my own business

Ø What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I have attended 14 MLG Events since 2005

Ø Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, CPL)? I have only attended the Vegas Championships in 2008 when Str8 Rippin won the championship

Ø How long have you been playing competitively? Since 2006

Ø What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? My best moment is when I became a semipro coach during the 2010 season in which my team placed 18th and lost to Reality Check for 17th in MLG D.C. My worst moment ever was when I just recently placed LBR4 in Columbus 2012 which was my lowest placing ever. Very disappointing event for my team.

Ø What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I hope to achieve to be very successful and known in the community. I also want to gain respect from my peers.

Ø What was your toughest competition? Carbon in 2010. SK, Walshy, Soldier 187, Chiig. MLG DC 2010 and then facing Carbon again in 2011 during Columbus.

Ø How do you see vVv Gaming adding value to you? vVv Gaming will truly add to my values because vVv sees eye to eye in what I believe in. They will not tolerate bashing and other inappropriate comments. I Hope this was good start to become a vVv Member

I don't think Matt is a good fit for this community. I don't support this application. Sorry, Matt. *waits for shady comment*

No I accept the fact that we haven't been on the same mindset or good of terms. But it is what It is. Not Shady. Just glad to hear what you really think of me. But thanks, I'm glad to of applied and trying to becoming a member of vVv

You've claimed to have been a part of vVv, and other various organizations, that you've been (semi)pro at Halo, GoW, and Starcraft 2. And also you're a national champion at Chess. This is just the few things I remember you claiming. Sorry dude, you just troll/talk too much shit to be of any value at all to vVv.

** lol and I was semi at halo 3 and gears 1. not starcraft. We called it the Nationals for our community of schools when I was in middle school. So you can't accuse me of anything thing just saying Kyle. No offense

Edited by ScarJordan

Oh, and shortly after Columbus you claimed to have a full sponsor from another gaming organization. Sorry, that won't work here. (not that it worked anywhere)

I just don't see why you anyways have a bad attitude towards me that why I get so aggrivated with you because you take EVERYTHING that I say and what I post seriously. But enough is enough. This is about me applying nothing else broski

You are making yourself bad yourself for bashing me...... Just saying....

Edited by ScarJordan

But what you say, do, post, everything is how people see you. People see you as a liar or a troll. This isn't what vVv needs. No one needs that stuff, even you. Just be honest, stop lying to hype yourself up and make you LOOK special. Be yourself, you'll get farther that way. You won't get past this application process, we weed out people like you every day.

Also, you weren't semi-pro in Halo 3. You coached a team at an event with like 25 teams and got that placing. That doesn't not make you semi-pro (not that anything does now-a-days).

Kind of does. I said in my app I was a semi pro coach NOT player... /// done with this. You are not worth the time to argue with. this is going nowhere dude.

Alright man whatever you say, which will be a lot of bullshit. You're going nowhere, especially in vVv, with the way you are.

I didn't do anything, this is all on you man. I just stated my opinion on your application and provided some details on why I have that opinion. You took to twitter and started shit talking me indirectly, which is pretty cute. But really, keep this app going if you really think you're a good fit for vVv.