Sign in to follow this  
RelentlessM

MW3 I HATE YOU

Now I know I've applied to be part of the CoD team and all is fun with that and yes i do enjoy cod but not wen u got people sitting in clitch spots and wen ur shooting someone for ages then they turn and hit u with like 2 bullets and you die now i dunno if its just a problem with me but i wanna know if this happens to you guys to? :)

yea , CoD has been known for there "great" hit detection and lag compensation lol . In that game I feel like I'm throwing water balloons instead of Frags. I'd rather use a throwing knife where it kills them automaticly lol

no one will listen to us tho didnt Robert Bowling say that everything us gamers fans of CoD wanted not to be on mw3 was not going to be in the game oh wait they all are last stand still there over powered guns still there

i know how can u get a hit marker from a semtex that stuck them lool

If you throw your semtex within the first 10 seconds of a map it won't harm them that much.

MW3 is terrible. I've noticed that the whole me getting turned on thing happened wayyyy more often because of my new TV. I guess some HDTVs have a lag between the TV and the Xbox when monitors or tube TVs don't. So I guess it just depends on what you have game-gear wise with the getting dooked situation. With the nades, that shit is just fucked, end of story.

it happens to me to but not to often tho, and the unfortunately the tube tv's are better than hdtv because most have a slight delay when tubes dnt but at the same time the tube tv's cnt play some games like minecraft

For those that are unaware, grenades do not affect anyone's health within the first 10 seconds of any game-type. That's including every round in the beginning of SnD.