Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Buzz : (18 April 2014 - 12:24 AM) fuck work, I work too much... someone give me a vacation damn it!
@  vVv Trivium : (17 April 2014 - 10:58 PM) @MikeyP your still an applicant your good :)
@  vVv Tahvvy : (17 April 2014 - 10:57 PM) @MikeyP Whaddya mean?
@  MikeyP : (17 April 2014 - 10:49 PM) so since vVv picked up a CoD team what does that mean for people who applied
@  vVv Trivium : (17 April 2014 - 10:24 PM) hi beasy lol
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 09:56 PM) <---Moving to work at the Bundy Ranch
@  vVv NaturaL : (17 April 2014 - 09:54 PM) @vVv FireWater hey buddy
@  vVv FireWater : (17 April 2014 - 09:49 PM) sup natural
@  vVv JayC : (17 April 2014 - 09:41 PM) @vVv NaturaL um his name is chodyak, correct yourself
@  vVv NaturaL : (17 April 2014 - 09:32 PM) @vVv Zodyak shhhhhh
@  vVv Zodyak : (17 April 2014 - 09:21 PM) incoming 30 cod apps lol
@  vVv FireWater : (17 April 2014 - 09:19 PM) best of luck with CoD
@  KyleSHyper11 : (17 April 2014 - 09:12 PM) @ everyone i love you guys
@  vVv Axios : (17 April 2014 - 09:10 PM) @vVv LordJerith @vVv RobZGod <3
@  vVv MetalFoot : (17 April 2014 - 09:10 PM) @vVv LordJerith thank you for RTing & faving my video jerry!
@  vVv Twitter : (17 April 2014 - 09:09 PM) Tweet(@vvv_gaming): RT @ReadyUpGaming: vVv Gaming is Back! - http://t.co/RJKBQex3ib
@  vVv LordJerith : (17 April 2014 - 09:06 PM) Awesome to hear :-)
@  vVv Papabear : (17 April 2014 - 09:03 PM) @vVv LordJerith meow<3
@  vVv MetalFoot : (17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM) @vVv LordJerith <3
@  vVv LordJerith : (17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM) CoD returns!!!

Photo

vVv Ability: The Quest for the fourth!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OhMyApollo

OhMyApollo

Forum Commando

• 628 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Greetings and Well Met!

Video of the thread/welcome :D

For those of you new to the website, allow me to be the first to welcome you to vVv-Gaming!!! Allow me to share with you a portion of what vVv is, below is a quote from our “Welcome to vVv” thread also, linked below:

"In everything we do, we believe that all gamers with a passion for competition need an engaging outlet to share and express their passions. Competitive gamers thrive in a diverse environment that is social, empowering, supportive and informative, and all gamers, regardless of skill, have a place in competitive gaming. We believe that a competitive gaming community can, and should be, free from the forum trolls, the cynics and the haters, and competitive gaming should entertain, be educational and make you feel a sense of domination, whether you’re the top player or simply a fan. The way we do this is called vVv Gaming, and we just happen to be the best competitive gaming community in the world. Wanna join?"-vVv LordJerith

Welcome to vVv thread:

http://www.vvv-gamin...welcome-to-vvv/" ]

Now for the reason that you are most likely here, the open spot on vVv Ability, the team now consists of Expozur, Xploits, and PapaCat Due to FragThat joining the military and leaving for bootcamp, we are left with an open roster spot which we hope to fill! But this will not be a simple process, for we will be one of the first teams to have completely public tryouts, we will be streaming, we will be posting videos to our youtube page, and we WILL be using this thread for all things tryout related. Allow me to say this as bluntly as possbile:

THIS THREAD WILL NOT HURT YOU

The purpose of this thread is to show the process, and those who wish to tryout for the open roster spot on vVv Ability, this thread is where they, and you, the community, can have your voices heard. Like this person?Don't like that one? Voice your opinion here, as long as it is not vulgar or derogatory. We want your input, and your eyes. How much input we take from the thread, is up to us. But when we narrow it down to a select few from the mound of people that want to tryout, the opinion may matter more, for if it is close, and people are leaning one way, any support you can get will help! But let me make this clear, this thread can not hurt you,and is to be used for support, opinions and viewpoints of the community.

List:(At this time the list is in no official order, just how we added names):

Below, you will find a list of players that we are intending to try out. Please note this is a tenative list, and we have all rights to make any changes that we see fit, adding/removing people at our discretion. We plan to run with as many people as possible and weigh all our options before selecting our new 4th. Please also realize that this is going to take a while, and we reserve the right to try everyone or no one from any list!

shazam almighty
trey dougies
voxy hearts
ftwookie
alumnite
magnezum
kinnze
fabixn
jordans subpar
Irapture
swag dont stop
temperistic
phreaky
infury
phaint jetpacks
anticity Ls
toxology
riskyy
agent panic

By Hero

So round up of this whole post, this is a thread where the community can post their thoughts, concerns opinions, and viewpoints on all potential tryouts for our fourth. This thread cannot hurt you in any way, it can only help you! So if you are trying out, tell your friends, and have them support you here! It can only help you!

Useful links:

If you are new to vVv and would like to apply to be a member even though you are not trying out! Click below!

http://www.vvv-gamin...h-applications/

Twitters:
www.twitter.com/vVv_Expozur
www.twitter.com/vVv_Xploits
www.twitter.com/vVv_PappaCat

www.twitter.com/vVv_Apollo
www.twitter.com/vVv_Ability

Stream:
www.twitch.tv/Expozur

Youtube:
www.youtube.com/vVvAbility

Posted Image

Coach of Ability
GT: OhMyApollo Skype: InsiderApollo

Former vVv Halo Coach: 

Columbus '12: vVv Ability- 17th

#2 Artificial

Artificial

Active Forum Contributor

• 376 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

Good luck with the search guys! Hopefully you find a not only good player, but one that meshes well with the team.

#3 FacT

FacT

Forum Commando

• 566 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

Awesome thread, good luck with your search!
Hoping to be the change I need to be for myself.
Gt: vVv FacT
Battle.net vVvFact#1550 Add me for diablo!!!
Posted Image

#4 KrazeR

KrazeR

Active Forum Contributor

• 103 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

Best of luck! Ive heard good stuff about phaint jetpacks!

#5 vVv Perilous

vVv Perilous

I'm Asian - Not Really Though

• Honorary Member
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

my choice is Byhero :) but not up to me in the least bit

#6 OhMyApollo

OhMyApollo

Forum Commando

• 628 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

haha basicly narrowed it down to Hero, Rayne and one or two others ;) expect some gameplay of them playing to surface soon ;)

Coach of Ability
GT: OhMyApollo Skype: InsiderApollo

Former vVv Halo Coach: 

Columbus '12: vVv Ability- 17th

#7 Drogba

Drogba

Pele

• 510 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

I wanna be part of this search but until then goodluck.

#8 IFluXy

IFluXy

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

What an interesting way of finding a fourth! Looks like the US does it differently to us. Good luck :)

#9 KakarotKY

KakarotKY

Forum Commando

• 553 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

Good luck, Colt and Ability. <3

Diablo 3 lover | Father | Nerd | Streamer | Goku's Biggest Fan | DBZ Fanatic | @KakarotKY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.
Change Theme!