Sign in to follow this  
Coach_Exor

Sponsorship request, I <3 vVv, always will!

I have seen triple V at many events, from Anaheim to Orlando, all the members have been nice and supporting. Especially a member that goes by the alias Mazsik. I know he is not with vVv anymore but he is the one who taught me coaching before and after he left gaming.

anyway let me get on with the interview

• 1. How did you become a coach for this team?
  • 2. If asked, would your team tell us that they would not place as highly if it weren't for your coaching?
  • 3. If you weren't a coach, would you be able to compete at a professional level?
  • 4. As a coach, do you know every call out for every map?
  • 5. How many timers do you keep? For what?
  • 6. How many LAN events have you attended as a Coach?
  • 7. What made you interested in coaching?
  • 8. How can you benefit vVv Gaming?

1. this answer is in two parts: 1st. I started coaching back in 2007 with no sponsors, nothing, just a friendly team I saw online who talked about these major tournaments, I am thrilled to announce that my first event we got 32nd place out of all! 256 teams top 32 LBR 8, team was called Finest Hour. 2nd part, I started coaching my current team about 2 weeks ago and have formed a perfect chemistry, although I am still looking for more options to best suit my style, I support my current team 110% by going over strategies, going over small talking, and just by simply being great friends.

2. Yes, I am sure my team has the confidence to admit their defeats as they are quite mature about gaming as it sohuld be in a competitive atmosphere, I am certain that even without me they could do place well, in which i love them for it.

3. At a professional level, i do not think i could compete, however, that will not stop me from trying if I had to, mark my words, If I put in the practice to become a top player, I could.

4. Yes, I need to be on top of my game at all times, no matter what the situation, however, I cannot clutter the mic repeating callouts that have already been said.

5. I keep at least 4 times, snipers + Grenade Launchers, Rockets, power ups, and hill times.

6. I have attended local LANS if that may be included, to be perfectly honest I couldn't go to a major LAN event due to money.

7. I had an interest in coaching since 2005 - 06, because i use to watch my friends go to the major events and say they were kind of incharge of keeping the team's mental game in tact, I know I cannot play at that top level but i can put my leadership skills in where it counts, also Mazsik has had a huge impact on me since medows 2008 when I first met him, he knew how to coach and one day i knew I wanted to be just like him.

8. The big final question, Benefitting vVv, as a member and client of the vVv sponsorship, i will do the following, using all aspects of social networking to spread the word of this company and benefits it has to offer, I produce a well organized atmosphere it the upmost professional manner, I am good at what I do as a coach i have studied Halo inside and out so I know in my mind i wont ever miss a time, finally I can offer my heart, body, blood, and soul to this company, I have a deep respect for this company and love...I will leave it at that. I will show my dedication, obedience, and leadership skills I have to offer.

A little about my current status: right now i am a coach for team finest hour: myself as coach, Alumnite, previntage, TBD, TBD.

were looking for two, however, I recently have talked to pro players tizoxic and naded about coaching their teams as well, I will not count out my current team, but business is business, I want to help triple V and besides using my current team i want to try to get on a pro team to also spread triple V. Please do not give me wrong, I am 110% dedicated to my team as stated, however, i want more for myself and the comapny i represent, if tizoxic and naded have a coach lined up then i will stick to my current team. Please do not think i will abandon this sponsorship or anything else that may jeopardize my status in this application.

Thank you for looking at this, hope it's not considered a novel =(

Edited by Coach_Exor

don't worry dude, no application is considered a novel, the more info you put about yourself the more chance you get for vVv Gaming to look at your application :)

other reasons for sponsor and a little about me:

My name is Julian V Nasti, no not boss nasti, no relations to him.

I am 21 years old and have been gaming since 2000 when Halo 2 came out. around 2004 is when I heard about the circuit but never really got into it till about 2005 when I saw it on air. The first match I saw was Final boss vs. Carbon on sanctuary, when they were sponsored by gamestop. My friend went to one of these matches as a coach but he didn't really place well, told me he wouldn't talk about it. around 2006 is when I got into hardcore MLG, playing day in and day out non-stop till i had to go to school and sleep, I then found some friends who were local around the Orlando area and I attended my first event at Orlando 2007, of course watching the previous event on stream to get a glimpse on who to watch, without a doubt I fell in love with team Final boss and FBI The Agency. I went to Orlando with aspirations of being a pro, but since the team was full already i took the coaching job which was a lot harder back then, since i knew only a little bout the circuit at the time I spent hours going over each map, strats, and learning weapon pickup times after they were picked up. Needless to say we placed 32nd which was quite impressive for online kids, as for me i was satisfied with my outcome as to most of the teams below us did not make it as far, I was surprised. After the 2007 season was over i went to medowlands as a spectator because we happened to be in New Jersey for summer vacation, i only visited 1 day but saw as the team I was managing atm, Power Weapons make top 32, a continuous patern of top 32 placing was quite impressive for a 2 time event goer. around 2009 I quit halo for personal reasons, then I started picking it back up again in 2010. the Orlando 2011 event was around the corner, I managed to find a team before the deadlock and we didn't place well........ now with an open mind, great friends, better teammates, and a more burning dedication to the game I am back in full throttle, i know everything there is Halo, at least enough for coaching, now i am looking for a top 16 team at the least. I have a To2 atm but i am still looking for teams that i know can place top 8, that being said, I took the liberty of limiting my options to semi-pro teams and pro teams, i managed to get a hold of Naded and Tizoxic, me and Brett go way back when we were in clan FBI The Agency V2. I knew Tizoxics brother Wizard and pro coach friend Overkill/ Kalvin FTW. I am still talking to as many pro players as I can to get even a hotel for them at an opportunity to finally have the title of pro, i am at the brink of absolute despritizim, and now I seek the help of vVv. I promise i will not let you guys down!!

last words: I would like to make a following announcement on clans i have recently been apart of

KSI - 2007 4 months - left when I became a clan leader

XGC - 1 month - hated the structure

MoB - 1 month - didn't last long

FBI Agency - 2007 - rest of time till halo dropped...

Vanity Gaming - 5 months 2008, vG had a bad fallout

MEA - 2 weeks - bad leadership

other than that, i hope I can at least make it with this company, considering all the good feedback I have heard from you guys, i cannot achieve my goal as a professional coach within gaming so i hope you guys can realize my gaming dream.

application references:

vVv Apollo, he was an old FBI member at one point

thats all I got, sorry I don't know too many people within vVv.

Edited by Coach_Exor

Ya i know ability has a coach, no worries, but, if vVv managed to put together another team that could dominate, then i would be proud to coach.

Also, i have a question, let's say i got sponsored by vVv as a coach, would i be able to attend events by only my name and not my team, in other words i would be sponsored but my team wouldn't?

or no that sounds too far-fetched?

cuz I am working on joining a pro team, in which i cannot give too many details, but involves a veteran player who has placed numberous times back in H2 on FBI The Agency, and i was hoping i wouldn't have to rely on his sponsor to go to events, I would rather represent vVv at an event and be apart o the community than join a team and not know the sponsor or owners at all.

hope you can make an exception, Jerith if you want to talk to me personally or anyone that does sponsor ships i would gladly give you my number in a pm or over skype, username skypeExor or my name Julian Nasti.

(no I am not boss nasti, that's justin silva.)

Edited by Coach_Exor

Jerith, you dont have to act professional around me man, Ive known you guys since 2007, vVv Gears of War, plus my coaching teacher mazsik, anyway, would it be cool if I got on SV and you guys could personally work something out with naded's team, that's saying if i got on SV,

I already applied for vVv as a member in the Reach section btw ;) jus wish i could change gt as an official member :( all my stuff's update, you can ask apollo n such about me im a nice and honest person.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Applicant told to open a community application

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You.