Zephyrus

PrismatkCORE's application :D

NAME; Justin Karps

AGE; 18

LINK TO TWITTER PAGE; https://twitter.com/#!/JustinKarps

LINK TO FACEBOOK PAGE; http://www.facebook.com/Judinski

HOW FREQUENTLY DO YOU USE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER; I check my facebook updates daily.

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT vVv GAMING? WERE YOU REFERRED TO THE SITE? IF SO BY WHOM; I heard about vVv Gaming and was referred to it through Colin Hamilton aka vVvHasuu.

WHO DO YOU KNOW CURRENTLY IN vVv GAMING? HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM; I personally know vVvHasuu as he is my girlfriend's brother. I am familiar with other names like Ruff and RockEr though. =)

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING vVv GAMING; I'm looking for a community that critiques to better ones skill, not ridicule it. I also look to further my gaming to a professional, competitive level. I watch the streams when I can and I am very impressed with what the vVv team is capable of, they are all very skilled and I want to be as well.

ADDING VALUE IS AN IMPORTANT ASPECT OF BEING IN vVv GAMING. HOW WILL YOU, PERSONALLY, ADD VALUE; I have always been very active in forums and blogs that I am involved in. I check the questions and posts frequently and answer to the best of my knowledge. If I have questions or concerns of any kind, I'm not shy to put it up within reason. That being said, I don't troll the forums or spam the walls with junk. Also as I get better, I am willing to help those on the team that ask for it too. =)

DO TO APPLICATION PROCESS EDIT; I would be best at adding value as a Graphic Artist. I have been drawing and doing art all my life, and am about to go to college for digital and graphic animation as well. Some samples of my past work are as follows;

-http://justphay.devi...t.com/#/d4c5d4a

-http://justphay.devi...llery/#/d4aumez

I can put more up if requested. Any requests or suggestions PM me and I'll do it up :D

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH vVv'S GEEK TO ME ARTICLES AND LOSERS BRACKET PODCAST? IF SO WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITES AND WHY; I am honestly not all that familiar with either. I have seen a few random podcasts here and there. I usually just watch the streams for the most part.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES; I've been playing video games for upwards of 15 years.

HOW MANY HOURS PER WEEK DO YOU SPEND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES; I play video games between 30 and 50 hours a week, give or take.

WHAT CURRENT DIVISION ARE YOU AND HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU HAVE; Gold 1v1, Platinum 2v2, Diamond 3v3, Platinum 4v4.

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A COMPETITIVE OR CASUAL GAMER; I used to be casual lol but to get better you have to be competitive.

WHAT GAMES COMING OUT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAY AND WHY; Assassins Creed 3 should be pretty good, and The Walking Dead video game based on the graphic novels and HBO TV series.

WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF GAMING; I play guitar, and I draw / sketch quite frequently too.

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF NEXT YEAR AT THIS TIME; As far as Starcraft 2 goes, I see myself in High Diamond breaking Master league in one year. I'll be getting into tournaments and competitions. I will be in college for Digital Animation, too.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ADD 3 V'S TO YOUR BATTLE.NET ID IN FRONT OF YOUR ALIAS IF ACCEPT; vVvZephyrus

Edited by Zephyrus

Thanks guys! I like it already.

@swisher Yeah I was really frusterated with that and had to re write it a few times. I figured it out and it looks good so far. =)

well come to vVv :) , whats with the app ? im not to sure but I see alot of writing on it. But anyways let me know if you need anything !

IO fixed it! :D looks better now thx

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their gold or purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you! Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our members!Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.Again, Welcome!

Thanks LordJerith! I haven't really any questions at this moment, but I will likely take you up on it. So far, I am really enjoying vVv Gaming. Everybody here is very professional, supportive, and helpful.

lol idk if vVvPrismatkCORE would fit on the name slot if I were to get acepted lol

thinkin of alternates just in case. Tell me what you guys think?

Phathom, phatasm, ZephYr, CptnMICRO,

lol

Good luck with your app man (: Stay active and remember to use twitter as you will be required to tweet things about vvv. If you have any questions, you can ask me and I'll be more than happy to help out

I am staying very active lol Im also trying not to just spam the walls of the forum with random crap that no one cares about. I see it better if I do one or two a day that are actually decent posts, rather than 20 a day to get my activity up that just annoy everyone and may not even be correct xD