Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ticonz : (24 April 2014 - 04:34 PM) 30 minutes till Dark Souis 2 PC <3
@  Ticonz : (24 April 2014 - 04:14 PM) Np!
@  RahRah : (24 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) Thanks for the bump, Ticonz.
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Ewwww
@  vVv Bizkit : (24 April 2014 - 03:57 PM) @Chief Cuello i know i am lol ima be there and get my ass whipped lol
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 03:44 PM) What do you mean deadaim
@  RahRah : (24 April 2014 - 03:35 PM) If you have access to the WildStar Forums, please bump the recruitment thread at https://forums.wilds...sionate-gamers/
@  Deadaim : (24 April 2014 - 03:09 PM) what happened to the titanfall team did it get restarted again
@  Chief Cuello : (24 April 2014 - 03:07 PM) Whos excited for this CGN later !!?
@  Deadaim : (24 April 2014 - 03:02 PM) whats up everyone
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 02:57 PM) @vVv Jackal I believe that right now they plan to keep alpha testers apart from beta testers. Alpha will be 24/7 and beta will be 5-7 days testing every other week or so
@  vVv Zodyak : (24 April 2014 - 02:54 PM) @vVv NaturaL the spam of that topic is unnecessary
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul btw do u know if the characters are gonna be saved, or wiped after it goes to Closed beta > Open... etc ?
@  vVv NaturaL : (24 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) http://www.vvv-gamin...eturns-4-24-14/
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 02:29 PM) @vVv noc0ntrol it's in alpha right now and its by invite only. Founder packs will be released soon, the $150 one will give you alpha access while the $90 and $50 will give beta access
@  vVv Twitter : (24 April 2014 - 02:22 PM) Tweet(@vvv_gaming): vVv.Hearthstone are heading to Romania for @DHBucharest this weekend! http://t.co/fhblZKPSE5 http://t.co/bWxCwXituC
@  vVv noc0ntrol : (24 April 2014 - 02:22 PM) how do you get a beta key for that game?
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 02:16 PM) @vVv Tatsuota you're gonna have to like it to some degree because its a big part of the game
@  vVv noc0ntrol : (24 April 2014 - 02:13 PM) http://www.vvv-gamin...hack-bucharest/ :)
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 02:12 PM) @vVv Pherzghul i hate crafting haha

Photo

Thoughts on OpTic's Pro Team moving?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Shadow

vVv Shadow

Research King

• Titanfall
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

OpTic announced that their current Pro Team

Big Tymer
Merk
Rambo
Scumpi

will be moving to Europe to Compete

and that they will probably revert to Nadeshot to build a Pro Team.

Thoughts? Discuss....

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Ecstxcy

Ecstxcy

Active Forum Contributor

• 274 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

I think its good. EU teams like apeX played at MLG so why shouldn't NA Teams play in the EU Decerto ladders.
I think it really shows dedication to gaming and since personally i feel MLG wont pick up Call of Duty it justs keeps OpTic occupied till the next call of duty game

Twitter @Ecstxcy | Youtube.com/EcstxcyTV | 

#3 Grimm

Grimm

Active Forum Contributor

• 413 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

I think it's great because its going to help people to realize MLG isn't the only place for competitive gaming now. There are other places and other oppurtunities, from locals to EU to Australia. Organizations are catching up and MLG has to take notice.

XBL: vVv Grimmm | AIM: vVv Grimm | PS N: vVv_Grimmm

@GrimmBeanz

#4 MindState

MindState

Probation

• 189 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

So are they actually going to be competing at live events or just online?

nvm read the post on Decerto lol
Father | Soldier | Competitive Gamer
Xbox GT: BackLash hR
Follow me on Twitter: @CoNBackLash

#5 Artificial

Artificial

Active Forum Contributor

• 376 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

Even though I'm not in the whole COD scene, I think that it's a great move! So many teams rely only on MLG for all their tournaments. Recently I've been getting annoyed with everyone complaining about why certain games will be nothing without being on the circuit. People just need to put forth an effort and do something about. I'm happy OpTic decided to do it. I think it will end up benefiting them.

#6 vVv LordJerith

vVv LordJerith

Owner

• Executives
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

It is an interesting move. Can someone cut and paste the post here so I can read it? Thanks!
LordJerith
Director of People, Riot Games
Owner, vVv Gaming
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

Follow me on Twitter @LordJerith

#7 Grimm

Grimm

Active Forum Contributor

• 413 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

@Jerry
Spoiler

Edited by vVv Grimm, 06 March 2012 - 04:53 PM.

@GrimmBeanz

#8 vVv BuLLeT

vVv BuLLeT

Sports Divison Manager

• Administrator
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

IDK if I like the idea. Mostly because it just seems like CoD isn't big enough to be sent to other countries to live and compete to me.

#9 Grimm

Grimm

Active Forum Contributor

• 413 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

IDK if I like the idea. Mostly because it just seems like CoD isn't big enough to be sent to other countries to live and compete to me.

you mean like our players leaving the US will hurt CoD in the states? or its just no big enough in other countries?

@GrimmBeanz

#10 fredyboy41

fredyboy41

Active Forum Contributor

• 399 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

I would love to be at their places :( lool but they worked for it and they deserved it :)!!!1 Good luck to rambo!! He'S a frecnh candaian like me!
Posted Image

#11 Mis3ry

Mis3ry

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

Optic needs to compete. The competition is in Europe. Sounds like they made the better business move for them lol.

#12 Dayle-

Dayle-

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Will be seeing them there!!

#13 fredyboy41

fredyboy41

Active Forum Contributor

• 399 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Optic needs to compete. The competition is in Europe. Sounds like they made the better business move for them lol.

yeah for now its good for them :) cuz ther's no competition in USA ( i mean big price pool ) so ...
Posted Image

#14 Swisher Sweets

Swisher Sweets

Active Forum Contributor

• 162 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

I think it was a great move :) ! decerto have some great teams , and its nice to see teams from different leagues play. Also to see them represent USA is good to , becasue we know they are gunna win LOL
Posted Image
Swisher Sweets
" I run this game, just play your role"
Follow me @MLGSwishers

#15 Structures

Structures

Active Forum Contributor

• 212 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

I think it's great. I never really liked optic 's persona but I think their move will improve their image and give a players a new perspective on optic as a whole
GT: Struc I tureS - MW3 Player
"Posted Image"

#16 Talent (Ex vVv)

Talent (Ex vVv)

Active Forum Contributor

• 124 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Marketing at it's finest, it was a great business move and they are proving themselves to be top 3 material.

#17 MiisFit

MiisFit

Ex-vVv Member

• 428 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

I think it was a great move. And they are deff. looking unstoppable at this point.
XBL: vVv MiisFit PSN: vVv_MiisFit

#18 vVv Medusa

vVv Medusa

Forum cleaner

• Administrator
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Great move. Basically the whole CoD community feels like their game is nothing without MLG. Hopefully with Optic leading the way, they can understand that MLG is only a small gear in the bigger machine when it comes to the game they love (or just think is the easiest, lulz).

Posted Image

#19 FacT

FacT

Forum Commando

• 566 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

Great move. Basically the whole CoD community feels like their game is nothing without MLG. Hopefully with Optic leading the way, they can understand that MLG is only a small gear in the bigger machine when it comes to the game they love (or just think is the easiest, lulz).

Hoping to be the change I need to be for myself.
Gt: vVv FacT
Battle.net vVvFact#1550 Add me for diablo!!!
Posted Image

#20 Nevin

Nevin

I need to post more!

• 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Rambo's a great player. I think its a AWSOME team of players. Cant wait to see them compete in tournaments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!