Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?

Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?

Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member or send me a PM!

Guide to using plugins (add-ons) with TS3. This is NOT required: (Coming Soon)
vVv Doomhammer

vVv Team Jersey Design - post your thoughts

157 posts in this topic

Would love one of these, however I feel the back logo of vVv is not necessary. I do love it though

I disagree, would look boring on the back without the logo.

1. I like the overall layout of the design and feel it matches the vVv aesthetic.

2. I feel the jersey is lacking in one area (and find vVv often lacking in this area): Typography

A. On the front: Vison. Valor. Victory - This typography screams "default". It says "i put no thought into this. It's not dynamic or important." How about some typography that matches the momentum and "sports" feel that the new Italizied "VVV" has in the re-designed logo?

B. On the sided: The website needs to be marketable, so i get that it is bold/reversed for readability, but i think one of two things needs to happen here. Either we make this typography a little less "default" kinda like my comments above OR take the website off this location. It is under the arm after all. If we are making it really BIG, BOLD, LOUD cause it's under the arm and we still need to make it be seen, then we are putting bandaids on water leaks. Bottom line: Don't force it.

I wrote a bunch even though it's a couple of small things to show you the justifications that, as a designer, i would be concerned with if you were my client and i was in charge of helping you grow/promote your business.

Josh

- Professional Graphic Designer

Edited by The_4th_Watch

They look fucking awesome. However, I believe . . .

I see many people in this thread people are saying "I want one" or "WTB" ... I personally think these should be exclusive to sponsored players / teams.

I kind of agree, but there's no reason we couldn't spice up the tshirt designs a little to offer something similar to community members.

can coaches of sponsor teams get a jersey? and they r very nice

I want one, kind of reminds me of a soccer jersey which is in my opinion the best kind of jersey :D did i mention i want one

This jersey is awesome, I do agree that the back logo may be a bit much, but either way it is looking great!

2. I feel the jersey is lacking in one area (and find vVv often lacking in this area): Typography

I agree with this, the new logo looks very good but the rest of the font feels very plain and, well, boring. I would recommend trying out a few different fonts and see if we cant get "Vision. Valor. Victory." to pop more.

Also, someone else mentioned using "Est. 2007" rather than "Since 2007" I feel that would be a good change as well.

What I DO like is the enlarged vVv on the front, stands out and looks good, as well as the red faded to black pattern is very nice. The size and spacing of the logos is pretty good, and combined with the background doesnt really feel like there are any huge open spaces.

looks insane. please make these :D

Looks great, I would seriously considering picking one up.

The only thing that looks... iffy to me is the collar. The idea to put wording on that is really neat, but i think it makes it a bit too tall and makes it more of a turtleneck than a jersey. If it were up to me I would drop the collar wording, shorten the height of the collar quite a bit, and have a bit of a crew/v-neck style in place. Other than that, very impressive!

can coaches of sponsor teams get a jersey? and they r very nice

Coaches should definitely receive one. If i were vVv, i would consider a coach as a viable advertising/marketing asset and also believe he should fall under the sponsorship guidelines (with the rest of the team). To me a coach IS a part of the team.

Love it!!!!!!! The back vVv logo looks kind of out of place and it would be cool if Kontrol Freeks was on there as well. But all in all...GREAT!!!!!!!

I cannot WAIT rock these.. omfg!

Saying "amazing" "sick" ect ect... is cool but please, give feedback.

If there is something you don't like. Say it here.. if you think everything is perfect and you want to see no changes, then say that.

The more you give the more you'll enjoy the result.

Now for my thoughts,

- On the sleeve that says entertain educate dominate, i dont think it should repeat up and fade out.. Just keep it clean with 1 line.

- I think a slight v-neck would be better instead of the crew neck collar.

- Change steelseries to a white text.

- Remove the FX Filter on the vvv-gaming.com on the back to either solid white.. (The shirt is very clean and by adding all these extra touches, it almost make it to cluttered.. but i wont know until i see another version with these changes)

- Also, perhaps remove the text/logo around the collar.

Just ideas, hope they help.

A.

Also I think we will miss out on A LOT of potential revenue if we make these exclusive to sponsored players, I understand the argument for it but I just think it will help more to have it public.

Also I think we will miss out on A LOT of potential revenue if we make these exclusive to sponsored players, I understand the argument for it but I just think it will help more to have it public.

More advertising for sure, but they need a way to gauge the demand AFTER they find out the price they would be selling for to community members, people may say they want it now, but high prices are always a deal breaker for some people.

I have a feeling the price would be way up on this for the sole reason that, that looks like a hell of alot of gfx to stick on one tshirt. I'm also curious what material you would be using. Like real jersey material or just sticking it on a tshirt and saying thats a jersey.

1)It will be a real jersey, not a t-shirt

2) we will sell them

3) they will not be cheap (Like $50-$60)

1)It will be a real jersey, not a t-shirt

2) we will sell them

3) they will not be cheap (Like $50-$60)

Sell them to us!!!!!!!?!?!?!?

Edited by vVv Yezman

50-60 isn't so bad. I'd still get one for that price range.

50-60 isn't so bad. I'd still get one for that price range.

I would in a heartbeat.

Looks pretty tigght I would made add I little more black to the design but overall looks perfect! Hope ill get a chance to wear one some day

I don't really like how it has a collar type thing... It might be irritating to wear. Like Kraft said, maybe a SLIGHT v-neck would be cool with no text.

- Also agree with making the V's on the back all white.

- Maybe only one Entertain.Educate.Dominate on the sleeve instead of the fading.

- Make the SteelSeries white and maybe move it down a little bit so it's not right on the website's ass.

- I can't tell if the sides are going to be gray or black, but I think it'd look a little more sleek if it was black, plus the contrast against the white vVv Gaming would look pretty sweet.

- Maybe remove the periods between Vision Valor Victory? I don't know.

All in all though, it looks SICK and I would definitely buy one, but I'm also concerned about where named would go. Also, are our other sponsor's logos going to be on the back underneath SteelSeries?