Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)
      There is no Server Password  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?
      Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?
      Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member!
vVv Doomhammer

vVv Team Jersey Design - post your thoughts

157 posts in this topic

This design look amazing, I love it. The only things I would have to say about it would be to remove the logo on the back and add our other sponsors and remove the vVv Gaming around the neck.

Edited by vVv Havik

I think no names are best, or you can earn them. Like a real sports team, although the most important name on a jersey is the Team not the player

I've never been a fan of the new vVv logo. However, this is one of these instances where it looks really sick. Look's awesome.

Can't think of enough things to say about this. Great work guys!

Would love to see these be made!

Simply amazing :) I want one.

Only thing I don't like is the fade on the sleeve where it says "Entertain. Educate. Dominate." Just removing the fade would make it look even with the other sleeve.

These are pretty damn amazing.. like others have said.. the logo on the back is a little redundant.. and will the other sponsors get some recognition as well?

To answer several of the comments, at this time SteelSeries will be the only sponsor featured on our jerseys, based on the level of our partnership with the company.

They look amazing great job guys, cant waitto see our vVv team wearing them this season.

omg... these look amazing!

Ive been working on the same design for about 2 weeks, but ive been slowed up from work and scrambling to get other projects done. Also Jersey designs will be only awarded to sponsored players.

Ive been working on the same design for about 2 weeks, but ive been slowed up from work and scrambling to get other projects done. Also Jersey designs will be only awarded to sponsored players.

What if full members can get one for a price? Could this be something to look forward to?

What if full members can get one for a price? Could this be something to look forward to?

During this design process we're still considering how we want to manufacture and market these, so that's a possibility. If they were to be available to the community, given the product and the overhead costs, they would be most likely be on the expensive side.

That looks awesome! Looks like the team did a good job in designing it!

Looks so awesome, one criticism would be to rather have "Est. 2007" rather than "Since 2007"

those jerseys are fucking sick

having the player name in the back or on the side would be sick

Edited by vVv ML

My eyes are exploding with awesome, i'd buy one for sure

That is pretty damn awesome :)

They look fucking awesome. However, I believe . . .

I see many people in this thread people are saying "I want one" or "WTB" ... I personally think these should be exclusive to sponsored players / teams.