Hannah ONeill

MorbidComic Gears Of War 3 Application

Hey, how are you doing? I tried to add you on XBL since I last posted in your application but it seems to be full. If you could remove someone that would be great. I'd just like to let you know that every Sunday I host a community game night for gears where I get a bunch of apps and some members together to play private matches. I'm hosting one tonight around 8:00pm EST and if you would like to join let me know and I'll put your name down on the list.

Ah, sorry about the full list issue.. had to remove quite a few people and it just keeps getting full so quick as been adding people from vVv Gaming ... I'm so sorry, But I accepted your request earlier was going to ask is it okay if i join you next time dude? To be honest with you, I sound ill and almost lost my voice. Plus I don't think I was online at that time, But I'll sure like to join next time for sure! :) If that's alright with you?

Edited by Hannah O'Neill

Yes Everything Is Okay Dude, Just Wasn't Well That Long Along And It Knocked Me For Six. Thanks vVv Arkaine But Everything Is All Good Now. :)

Glad everything is ok!