Sign in to follow this  
SaOSiN

Official Free Agent Thread (2-1-2012

Just expanding vvv Emery's idea of making a thread for free agents in the vVv Gears of War 3 Division. I myself, is a Free Agent so hmu. My GT is Saosin 2. Hope people enjoy the thread ! :)

Gamertag:

Experience:

Online Schedule:

post-19147-0-01325200-1328135674_thumb.j

Im also at free agent...and yes I know I havent been posting alot on the forums but best believe me Im gonna make it a habit like twitter

GT:JuJuBeans

GT: The NerfherderR

Experience: No competitive experience. Played Gears of War (original) on a few short-lived vVv teams back in '07. Spectated Dallas/Columbus '11.

Online Schedule: Normally after 5 on week days (8:30 Tuesday/Thursday). Weekends vary due to work schedules.

Unfortunately I am a F/A things didn't workout with my team for some reason, someone hit me up. I can travel and I will be at KotC on the 17th and still need a team.

Wish I had seen this thread earlier. I'm starting a team we already got 3 we need 1 who is willing to learn or knows a little something already. We got a guy that's hasn't played competitive gears since gears 1 so if you arn't willing to be patient with him and help him learn then please don't waste our time. Hmu GT: An1moSiTyy

Btw: We arn't going to travel just yet I want to get this guy caught up on things and with my job my travel options are very limited atm.

Charles, if you are looking for something along the lines of a GameBattles team you can hit me up if you guys can't travel, I will play serious and we can definitely get some W's with teamwork and strats. If you are interested let me know.