vVv LordJerith

How should vVv Gaming decide who to Sponsor?

gallery_17235_854_263.png

gallery_5702_653_7432.png

vVv Gaming Sponsorship Qualifications

The new year opens with many new applications, especially in Starcraft 2 and Call of Duty. Now, we want to know how YOU feel about how vVv Gaming awards sponsorships, as well as what you expect from our sponsored players.

We designed a survey for the greater community and our vVv members. Please take this the survey to help us with our sponsorship decisions. As an incentive for all those who finish the entire survey, you will be entered into a random drawing to win one $60 Amazon Gift Card! (Like Kevin did from Pennsylvania, our last winner!)

We look forward to all your responses and cannot wait for our sponsorship season to start.

Please take this SURVEY!

-MizKitten

This is actually a really good way to do it. Loved the survey :). Can I still win the price even if I am not in the states?

Done and done :)

This not only allows the community to decide, but also informs players and teams of what sponsors are looking for. Get's the creative juices flowing.

Love the surveys as well. Get's everyone involved.

Gears of War 3, MK9, Halo, and MW3. Best game, most popular, especially gow and halo.

Since when are GoW and Halo the most popular games?

anyway, I'm with Kenny. get us a sexy korean

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is why these surveys are bad; 95% of the people that take them are clueless.

"y0 d4wg invest yo moneyzz into da most popula games dat get lik da 2k viewez on r stream f0 da big eventzz gow numb4 1 hal0 leetness numba 2"

As much as i can agree there are a lot people that do not know a lot about something and then try to begin talking about it, but I think hes just stating an opinion. No need to troll over it, it makes you look very bitter. Over the last few days, you have been very salty on here, and on twitter, even calling people out every now and again. It's the internet, I know, but a little bit of respect goes a long way. I mean that in the best way possible, just an observation.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is why these surveys are bad; 95% of the people that take them are clueless.

"y0 d4wg invest yo moneyzz into da most popula games dat get lik da 2k viewez on r stream f0 da big eventzz gow numb4 1 hal0 leetness numba 2"

#trollofthemonth....but yeah i like this survey first survey i ever took lol, and oh @ det, its not about what you like, its whats he likes n other likes, stop being an hater

Awesome way to go about finding the communities concerns and goals.

This survey took around 2 minutes for me to complete in full. Definitely worth the chance for a $60 Amazon Gift Card.