John Currey

GoW 3 DLC #4 Predictions.

First off:

This is obviously an old video, released before Fenix Rising dropped, but if the screen caps are factual, then we have three Locust and two COG to look forward to. Any news or rumors on maps or on the fourth DLC in general?

oh my gawd im so excited because the savage drone man:) i think it helps epic to keep the players focus on the game i love it:)

I'm excited for the LE Savage Grenadier Elite if that's actually going to be released. Bummed about the other LE characters. If the COG are going to be mostly blue like the LE Cole, then I'm not interested in them at all.

DLC 4 might be a beast mode dlc here is some unofficial info i found:

Beast Mode

BRUMARK

REAVER

GRINDER

MAPS

JACINTO

Day 1

River

ARTILLERY

PAVILION

LOCUST

TRASHBALL DRONE

SKORGE

CICLOPS

SAVAGE GRENADIER ELITE

SAVAGE HUNTER

GEARS

DOM COMANDO

MECHANIC BAIRD

FREDERIC BENTEN

GAEL BARRINGTON

Edited by vVv GaDaLaX

^^^ thats awesome info if true. since this the last dlc on the season pass, i wonder how much more dlc will be out for the game. they've already released 4 dlc's if you dont count the horde command pack and booster map pack together and its only been 5 months which is awesome from a developer. i just dont know how much more they have planned if any

I'm kind of hoping it's just more multiplayer maps. No one really plays beast because, well, it's not very enjoyable. Even playing beast on Insane isn't really a challenge, so why add on to it? I'd really love a much larger expansion of maps. Four just doesn't really cut it, and the Booster was free, so what are we Season Pass holders really paying for other than characters?

DLC 4 might be a beast mode dlc here is some unofficial info i found:

Beast Mode

BRUMARK

REAVER

GRINDER

MAPS

JACINTO

Day 1

River

ARTILLERY

PAVILION

LOCUST

TRASHBALL DRONE

SKORGE

CICLOPS

SAVAGE GRENADIER ELITE

SAVAGE HUNTER

GEARS

DOM COMANDO

MECHANIC BAIRD

FREDERIC BENTEN

GAEL BARRINGTON

Hope this is true.

If that is true that's awesome, I can't wait.. hopefully they don't mess with gnasher anymore.. or they at least fix it. It still seems inconsistent.