Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Krewel : (29 July 2014 - 09:35 AM) @SugarBear oh we were going for intimidation I figure we were going for more of the irony aspect of it.
@  vVv Krewel : (29 July 2014 - 09:24 AM) the 12 year old with a squeaky voice named Murderface heh
@  vVv Pherzghul : (29 July 2014 - 09:24 AM) @vVv SugarBear that would make it even funnier >.>
@  vVv Pherzghul : (29 July 2014 - 09:23 AM) @vVv Krewel lol right?
@  vVv SugarBear : (29 July 2014 - 09:23 AM) @Krewel no one would take someone named murderface seriously if he can't pronounce the letter "R". "Hi I'm vVv MewdewFace!"
@  vVv SugarBear : (29 July 2014 - 09:23 AM) @Pherz that's beautiful
@  vVv Krewel : (29 July 2014 - 09:22 AM) hahafunny jokes to vVv Murderface
@  vVv Krewel : (29 July 2014 - 09:22 AM) what about the boy lol
@  vVv Pherzghul : (29 July 2014 - 09:20 AM) @vVv SugarBear http://i.imgur.com/cE1ZZrx.jpg
@  vVv SugarBear : (29 July 2014 - 09:10 AM) We need someone named vVv Murderface. Any takers?
@  vVv Krewel : (29 July 2014 - 09:07 AM) hrmm, we got a link on how to upload images somewhere, i'm being retarded this morning, I may have drank to much windex this morning
@  vVv SugarBear : (29 July 2014 - 09:06 AM) Morning dawgs
@  vVv Krewel : (29 July 2014 - 08:51 AM) mornin all
@  vVv Hyper : (29 July 2014 - 08:45 AM) sup yahll
@  Hinao : (29 July 2014 - 07:45 AM) Finally got out of my loosing streak in ranked thanks to darius
@  vVv Daviepants : (29 July 2014 - 07:43 AM) Morning everyone!
@  Hinao : (29 July 2014 - 06:52 AM) @vVv Sun Down I think the new champ is gona end up being another feral type jungler
@  vVv Sun Down : (29 July 2014 - 06:47 AM) morning hinao
@  Hinao : (29 July 2014 - 06:30 AM) Mornin
@  vVv Toxicity : (29 July 2014 - 04:38 AM) WAT

Photo

vVv Gaming Jerseys/Modified Shirts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Shadow

vVv Shadow

Research King

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

How bout a vVv Gaming Jersey like how OpTic did a while back?

Or redesigned shirts.

Let the short sleeve have the option of getting your Gamertag on the back as long?

Redesign the long sleeve shirt. If I was to buy the long sleeve shirt I wouldnt want the sayings on the side of the arm or the website.

Just make it a longsleeve or put the Sponsors of the Teams their like Steel Series Logo or something

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Slauney

Slauney

vVv Historian

• 1,236 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

How much do you think they cost?

Slauney
Previous Director of Operations
Follow me on Twitter @Slauney

Xbl: vVv Slauney | Bnet: vVvSlauney.414 | LoL: SlauneyOnClouds
Posted Image

#3 Voison

Voison

^____^

• 3,601 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

I'm pretty sure we would have to find another Graphic artist willing to make jerseys for us.
Our old GFX Artist had to step down for a little bit to handle some personal life issues.
You can find websites to make some for you, but it gets super expensive at times.

Kenny "Voison" Gordon
Twitter: @TL_Voison

#4 Slauney

Slauney

vVv Historian

• 1,236 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

My question was rhetorical. The OpTic/EnVyUs/Quantic jerseys cost up to $100. And why go for those prices when a tshirt can be of the same use like the Korean players use. I see no point wasting up to $50 per jersey
Slauney
Previous Director of Operations
Follow me on Twitter @Slauney

Xbl: vVv Slauney | Bnet: vVvSlauney.414 | LoL: SlauneyOnClouds
Posted Image

#5 The Turtle

The Turtle

That Turtle Kid

• 1,782 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

I agree with Slauney and I personally love the longsleeve. The sayings down the sleeves are the coolest part in my opinion.
XBL: The Sly Turtle
Halo 4 and Black Ops II Player

#6 vVv Shadow

vVv Shadow

Research King

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

My question was rhetorical. The OpTic/EnVyUs/Quantic jerseys cost up to $100. And why go for those prices when a tshirt can be of the same use like the Korean players use. I see no point wasting up to $50 per jersey

They costed 50 my friend. The shirts cost 25 just saying.

Im not saying its for the teams just the fans or something

I agree with Slauney and I personally love the longsleeve. The sayings down the sleeves are the coolest part in my opinion.

Idk in my opinion it kind of seems tacky

At least let the option of putting the Gamertag on the back of the shirt though

I'm pretty sure we would have to find another Graphic artist willing to make jerseys for us.
Our old GFX Artist had to step down for a little bit to handle some personal life issues.
You can find websites to make some for you, but it gets super expensive at times.

i know some pretty decent people

Edited by lordquodis, 25 January 2012 - 07:30 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 fredyboy41

fredyboy41

Active Forum Contributor

• 401 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

I think that its a good idea but the probleme will be the price :P It cost to much to madr it or pay a designer execpt if we have one .
Posted Image

#8 Minnesotan

Minnesotan

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

There is a new website called Gaming Jerseys (http://gamingjerseys.com) that does fully custom graphic jerseys like OpTic's for only $45 a piece. It's pretty sweet if you ask me and I'm definitely going to buy one for my next event.

#9 DirtySecret

DirtySecret

I need to post more!

• 35 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

if vVv gaming ever goes to a team jersey with the Gamertag on the back, count me in to buy one!

http://thetrinitystudios.com/index.php

#10 DirtySecret

DirtySecret

I need to post more!

• 35 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

We could probably take up like a team member donation, each member or wants a jersey or shirt, paying for their own and give on person probably a GM or PR member and than buys the jersey in a full buddle.

#11 Orlando

Orlando

Lurker

• 58 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

We could probably take up like a team member donation, each member or wants a jersey or shirt, paying for their own and give on person probably a GM or PR member and than buys the jersey in a full buddle.

I agree

#12 Hatface

Hatface

I need to post more!

• 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

If I am accepted into the clan I would totally buy a jersey. I like hockey jerseys, but find that a bmx jersey can sometimes be a more cost effective option. I agree as well, that if we were to take donations from members who want a jersey, then have someone buy them in bulk, it might be a feasible venture.

#13 Herve

Herve

• 61 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

I would buy a jersey! it's always good to represent

#14 Matter

Matter

eSports Enthusiast

• 2,581 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

Raza do quality jerseys, I mean they did Optics which can be seen from a mile away.

http://www.razalife....s/sports/gaming

Posted Image

Posted Image

Avid eSports Lover | Follow me on Twitter @vVv_Matter

Get 10% off your GunnarOptiks order by using discount code vVv10 at the checkout.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!