Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Daviepants : (22 December 2014 - 02:32 PM) maybe also bc i said i was the 20% of your friends that the login thing didnt work for right away...man reddit can be brutal #icrievrytim
@  vVv dissent : (22 December 2014 - 02:32 PM) @vVv Viva Time to find some darkness to be born in to or something :P
@  vVv Daviepants : (22 December 2014 - 02:15 PM) @Sundown IKR?! I make a statement and people gotta tear me down...I blame @CWide
@  vVv Sun Down : (22 December 2014 - 02:12 PM) @vVv Daviepants hybrid malz... you dont even play it
@  Jordan LFC xD : (22 December 2014 - 01:26 PM) Hey you guuuys... (<-- goonies quote)
@  vVv Viva : (22 December 2014 - 01:22 PM) @vVv dissent it's simple. we kill the Batman
@  vVv dissent : (22 December 2014 - 12:53 PM) Ugh. Roommate changes plans, have to move out, job shaky due to others attacking me and not being able to prove it, car falling apart...How am I supposed to keep going to (and winning) Smash tournaments at this rate?!
@  vVv Vall : (22 December 2014 - 12:49 PM) i cant stop coughing end it nowwwwwwwww
@  vVv Daviepants : (22 December 2014 - 12:41 PM) omg Sunny...my comment about hybrid malz has 5 downvotes LMAO...such haters :3
@  vVv SugarBear : (22 December 2014 - 12:39 PM) I haven't blown my nose in like two hours. Is this real life?
@  vVv Sun Down : (22 December 2014 - 12:31 PM) i love my animals but theres just so much fur/hair everywhere
@  vVv Sun Down : (22 December 2014 - 12:31 PM) my allergies were so obnoxious but i think my medicine just kicked in
@  vVv Daviepants : (22 December 2014 - 12:13 PM) Also Zach, move to Gilgamesh on FFXIV! D: lol
@  vVv Daviepants : (22 December 2014 - 12:13 PM) *waves* how's your day going so far Sunny?
@  vVv Sun Down : (22 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) and silver!
@  vVv Sun Down : (22 December 2014 - 12:05 PM) morning davie!
@  vVv Magicmooch : (22 December 2014 - 11:43 AM) :mooch:
@  vVv Krewel : (22 December 2014 - 11:31 AM) @ Vall yeah he could use it :) the Brooklyn accent should make everything much more intreasting
@  vVv SilverSpoon : (22 December 2014 - 11:26 AM) Mornin!
@  vVv Krewel : (22 December 2014 - 11:26 AM) I have the boys account back online also for WOW also so he should be playing soon also

Photo

Losers Bracket: Round 98

guitar hero social media lantastic gaming slider sopa pipa lollipops

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Paradise

vVv Paradise

VIP

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Loser's Bracket - Round 98
Featuring special guests Guitar Hero Eric and Slider of Lantastic Gaming!

With new Guitar Hero events springing up around the country, the rhythm gaming community looks see an increase in activity in 2012. This week, The Loser's Bracket crew welcomes Guitar Hero Eric to the show. Eric, the man behind Hero brand social media, talks with the team about upcoming events, the reasoning behind these tournaments, and even gives tips on how to get into the video game industry.

Additionally this week, the crew is joined by Slider of Lantastic Gaming. While many have been outspoken about Slider, we bring him on to The Loser's Bracket so that he can share his side of the story. What events does Lantastic have planned? How does slider respond to the controversy and accusations made the pros of the Call of Duty community? Also, what exactly is this new eSports magazine that Lantastic is working on?

The show ends with a discussion on both SOPA and PIPA. Jerry and the crew break down important need-to-know details about what both SOPA and PIPA could mean for you. Also... lollipops. Tune in for all of this and more!

Give us your feedback and thoughts on our discussion by emailing us at thelosersbracket@vvv-gaming.com or tweet us at @losersbracket!

Full Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IvyoZuvteo

Audio Only:

http://vvvgaming.podbean.com/mf/web/izdasp/LosersBracketEp98.mp3

Subscribe to vVv Gaming Podcasts by Email by clicking here!

Listen to the entire vVv podcast catalog at our podcast website! Click here to check it out!

Jason "Paradise" Kuntz
Community Manager, 
Ubisoft Entertainment
Current Games: Child of Light, AirMech Arena, Toy Soldiers: War Chest

Follow me on Twitter: @UbiParadise
Friend me of Facebook: /vVvParadise

#2 ryodaa

ryodaa

I need to post more!

• 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Good podcast ;)
Posted Image

#3 Irate (Ex vVv)

Irate (Ex vVv)

Active Forum Contributor

• 371 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:37 AM

I agree, great podcast! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Xbox Live: vVv Irate | Skype: bt.iratee | Twitter: @vVv_Irate | FB: irateee

#4 MikeHunt

MikeHunt

Active Forum Contributor

• 318 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:33 AM

Listening in shortly (:
Posted Image
Evan Benvenutti
StarCraft II I.D. - vVvMikeHunt.992 <----ADD ME (:
XBL - vVv DRiPPiNGb0X <-----ALLCODALLDAY(:|973|NJ|

#5 Eminent

Eminent

I rule the forums!

• 998 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

lol jerry getting @ the cod community early good podcast I dunno LOL
Posted Image

#6 Dream

Dream

Gnasher Artist

• 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:08 AM

If you guys are considering video shows on the regular, I'd strongly suggest bumping up to C4D Animation if you guys haven't already. It'd be sleek and show extreme professionalism, I still liked the episode though, and I look forward to seeing what Lantastic has in store :D

Posted Image

"You Never See It Coming, You Just Get To See It Go"

I've seen the Horizon, and now I'm ready for the sun.

#7 Spectral

Spectral

• 352 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

WE ARE GOING JASON!
Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer

#8 Apple

Apple

I Keep The Doctor Away

• 533 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

Looking forward to the future. Let's see if Lantastic accomplishes what they intend on doing. Way to raise awareness on SOPA and PIPA as well. Very entertaining cast even though I SUCK MAJORLY at Guitar Hero. :P

Posted Image

Check Out And Subscribe To My YouTube Channel! http://youtube.com/user/AdamToTheApple

And Follow My Twitter! @AdamToTheApple

#9 Volume

Volume

VIP

• 2,013 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

Round 98<3

Posted Image

R.I.P. Zyzz

Gamertag: vVv VoIume

Follow Me @VoIume

#10 TinGez

TinGez

Forum Commando

• 629 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:36 PM

Good podcast! I didnt know people get cheated out of there money at events smh, thats crazy
Posted Image

#11 Taco

Taco

Active Forum Contributor

• 144 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

Yet another great episode! Are you guys doing anything special for the 100th podcast?
Gt - vVv Taco
Hmu to play sometime Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guitar hero, social media, lantastic gaming, slider, sopa, pipa, lollipops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!