Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)
      There is no Server Password  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?
      Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?
      Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RaiNDrOP

The Brawl community?

18 posts in this topic

So I used to be in the competitive smash scene, and i'm wondering if it has died. I was part of the "Meta-Pirates" I went by smashette's beloved. Is there still a competitive scene? And are there still clans? (like 2% etc..) Thanks ^.^ and sorry i'm a starcraft player now, just wanted to check this forum. :P

Edited by RaiNDrOP
CadeGlodoBalm likes this

So I used to be in the competitive smash scene, and i'm wondering if it has died. I was part of the "Meta-Pirates" I went by smashette's beloved. Is there still a competitive scene? And are there still clans? (like 2% etc..) Thanks ^.^ and sorry i'm a starcraft player now, just wanted to check this forum. :P

Smash is still alive and well. Shame on you for leaving...

Edited by Apple iLy

The smash scene is still going strong. We have 500+ tourneys a year with over 4000 unique players. We just had our largest event in history (APEX 2012). Brawl had 400 entrants for singles (largest tourney to date), and 128 teams in doubles.

Nice, I'm not gonna lie the only reason I left is because online brawl was pretty awful. (Lag wise) And because of tripping lol. ;)

Nice, I'm not gonna lie the only reason I left is because online brawl was pretty awful. (Lag wise) And because of tripping lol. ;)

I agree tripping is a downfall. (You see what I did?) Don't even get me started on WiFi... :P

I agree tripping is a downfall. (You see what I did?) Don't even get me started on WiFi... :P

Lol, so it sounds just the same as before :P well, if you ever want to play I could try to compete, idk how bad i've gotten over the years though.

Lol, so it sounds just the same as before :P well, if you ever want to play I could try to compete, idk how bad i've gotten over the years though.

If you ever want to bro just hit me up with a PM with your FC. My FC is in my Brawl application. I don't really WiFi or take it seriously for that matter, but I'll be happy to play you! Hopefully your on East Coast like me. The less lag the better. Haha

Edited by Apple

Smash Bros Brawl is still pretty competitive. I believe that the super smash for the gamecube was way better in my opinion.

A competitive game on wii? I want in! I'm going to get it lol

I have a Nintendo Wii that I bought when it came out, and never touched it again... What a waste. I actually got it to play Brawl, didn't buy it yet.. but seeing this might have just inspired me again lol.

The smash scene is still going strong. We have 500+ tourneys a year with over 4000 unique players. We just had our largest event in history (APEX 2012). Brawl had 400 entrants for singles (largest tourney to date), and 128 teams in doubles.

OMG this huge !1 I'S probably one of the biggest community in gaming after Starcraft :S Woow its alot 500+ tournies a year!

Theres a place called game changers where i live and they hold brawl tournaments at least 3 times a month and about 20-30 people attend its good to see this game still popular.

I wish we had something like that here in B.C T_T...

Where?

Wherever you live, I can direct you to tournaments.

Smash is still very much alive and it's hearts beating well. :)

Really glad to hear the Brawl community is doing well! Certainly hope I can join it soon (though that depends on if I can get a Wii and a Brawl and stuff set up, 'course)!

The smash scene here in TX is as good as ever!

Do you guys host tournaments?

Do you guys host tournaments?

Also do you guys thinks it should compete for MLG?