Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv WooTang : (20 August 2014 - 12:30 AM) @Rokusay hello
@  vVv WooTang : (20 August 2014 - 12:30 AM) @Jingo go to the Community Section of the Forums and look at the Technology link
@  Rokusay : (20 August 2014 - 12:17 AM) hello
@  Jingo : (20 August 2014 - 12:16 AM) I would like to ask in the forums what a good budget pc would be where do I post at?
@  Jingo : (20 August 2014 - 12:11 AM) not needed that much maybe a growth of ps4 players may come and in the future it may be needed
@  Jingo : (20 August 2014 - 12:10 AM) a ps4 app would be good woo tang but if there is not really anyone that plays on that console then no not really
@  vVv WooTang : (20 August 2014 - 12:05 AM) Why make an app for PS4?
@  vVv Pishman : (19 August 2014 - 11:50 PM) @HydromanX Looks like a cool concept. There is some weird stuff going on with some posts, though. They start with "{{meta.title ||" etc.
@  Jingo : (19 August 2014 - 11:45 PM) hey what's up
@  Falcodile : (19 August 2014 - 11:16 PM) ppls, anyone up for some MvM in TF2?
@  HydromanX : (19 August 2014 - 10:57 PM) Hey guys mind giving me feedback on my new site? http://lnkit.com :D
@  iiMPaCT : (19 August 2014 - 10:38 PM) :*
@  vVv B Easy : (19 August 2014 - 10:09 PM) HI
@  vVv Fatal : (19 August 2014 - 09:17 PM) yooooooo
@  Dutch : (19 August 2014 - 08:09 PM) ok i am out again guys cya all
@  vVv Soap : (19 August 2014 - 07:58 PM) @vVv Fatal hey buddy :)
@  Dutch : (19 August 2014 - 07:56 PM) waddup @vVv Fatal
@  Dutch : (19 August 2014 - 07:56 PM) aaah you remember hahaha
@  vVv Fatal : (19 August 2014 - 07:55 PM) soapppppp
@  vVv Soap : (19 August 2014 - 07:55 PM) @Dutch oh yeah haha

Photo

SWTOR: Sith Inquisitor Build

sith inquisitor swtor star wars

10 replies to this topic

#1 vVv LordJerith

vVv LordJerith

Co-Owner

• Executives
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

Please examine this build

Jerith's Inquisitor Healing Build
LordJerith
Director of People, Riot Games
Owner, vVv Gaming
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

Follow me on Twitter @LordJerith

#2 Voison

Voison

^________^

• 3,614 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

I'd rather use Haunting Presence, then Dark Resilience but I'm not familiar with what Consumption is/does.

Also does Empty Body mean healing you receive or people receive is increased?

Kenny "Voison" Gordon
Twitter: @TL_Voison

#3 vVv Khaela

vVv Khaela

Active Forum Contributor

• MMO
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

I'd rather use Haunting Presence, then Dark Resilience but I'm not familiar with what Consumption is/does.

Also does Empty Body mean healing you receive or people receive is increased?

I assume Consumption is some sort of life tap

From how it is worded "increases all healing received by 8%" Empty Body means the healing the sorcerer received is increased

#4 Cheese (former vVv)

Cheese (former vVv)

Active Forum Contributor

• 441 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

You took force surge without innervate. If you're going to spec all the way up to revivification, you may as well take Force Suffusion. I'm not sure why you chose Seeping Darkness over Haunting Presence, if you're going to be main healer in a raid, you may as well min/max your heals.

Similar, with slight changes.

Also consider taking one point from Haunting Presence (I'd need to see what 1% force crit actually does in practice to see if it's worth it), and dropping it as a second point in Lightning Barrier.

Edited by vVv Cheese, 12 December 2011 - 08:52 PM.

Posted Image
Every time I grab you, I steal a little bit of your soul.

#5 vVv LordJerith

vVv LordJerith

Co-Owner

• Executives
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

You took force surge without innervate. If you're going to spec all the way up to revivification, you may as well take Force Suffusion. I'm not sure why you chose Seeping Darkness over Haunting Presence, if you're going to be main healer in a raid, you may as well min/max your heals.

Similar, with slight changes.

Also consider taking one point from Haunting Presence (I'd need to see what 1% force crit actually does in practice to see if it's worth it), and dropping it as a second point in Lightning Barrier.

Well done. You passed the first test. You CAN theory craft, BUT you forgot to ask the main question: PvP, Raid, Solo I'll let you resubmit to try and get an A.

You passed but you get a B.

Now, who else will dive in here? Show me you can theory craft people!
LordJerith
Director of People, Riot Games
Owner, vVv Gaming
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

Follow me on Twitter @LordJerith

#6 vVv Khaela

vVv Khaela

Active Forum Contributor

• MMO
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

I think the original build is focused on pvp healing.

A build like this would be more for raid healing.

http://db.darthhater...f8e5fe11df13ef5

#7 Voison

Voison

^________^

• 3,614 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:14 PM

I think the original build is focused on pvp healing.

A build like this would be more for raid healing.

http://db.darthhater...f8e5fe11df13ef5

Might have to steal this, I'm more of a raider then PvP.

Kenny "Voison" Gordon
Twitter: @TL_Voison

#8 Arydious

Arydious

I need to post more!

• 30 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

This is definitely a pvp build, and more specifically focused on single target pvp, but still viable for many targets it just will not be an AOE healer.

The give away that this is not a pve build is the absence of haunting presence this, makes the companion stronger, which is used in pve. Instead he got seeping darkness cause any chance at extra crit is better than nothing in pvp

Now as I am looking over this again im really puzzled by the fact that you chose to get Force surge which is specifically targeted at the spell innervate which you chose not to get. Why spend the 2 point in a skill that is completely Un-useable

I understand this build is meant to make you survive anything with all those static barrier buff but if you do not have innervate you can drop Force surge for haunting presence just to help you solo some things.

Otherwise this is definitely going to be the build where 2 people in the warzone can take out 5 or 6. Enlighten me if I am incorrect about force surge, cause if I am missing something I need to know lol

#9 vVv Blazek

vVv Blazek

Columnist / MMO Guru

• MMO
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

This is definitely a pvp build, and more specifically focused on single target pvp, but still viable for many targets it just will not be an AOE healer.

The give away that this is not a pve build is the absence of haunting presence this, makes the companion stronger, which is used in pve. Instead he got seeping darkness cause any chance at extra crit is better than nothing in pvp

Now as I am looking over this again im really puzzled by the fact that you chose to get Force surge which is specifically targeted at the spell innervate which you chose not to get. Why spend the 2 point in a skill that is completely Un-useable

Pretty sure Jerry was trying to see how many people actually look at builds and how many would just say "yup good build" without actually examining it. So congratz you are the first to point it out :P

This is currently the build I am looking at:

http://db.darthhater...e4fe9fe3f13df5:

With 1 point undecided, it will come down to how much 10% MORE will affect targets in PvP. can i get away from someone at 90% movement or not? will the low CD + movement speed from static barrier make up for this lack of point? etc.

Obviously sorcs do not focus on group heals as they really only have 1. So leaving out Force Suffusion and taking Empty Body instead has good reason. Also due to the fact that a healer can only heal if he is alive, thus making sure he stays up is good. Lastly, hardly ever do you use AoE heals in PvP as people are always spread out, you will likely never get a chance to use it effectivly. BUT the extra HoT is useful so it is still worth the point to take Revivification.

PSN: Fayt87 GT: vVv Blazek Steam: vVv Blazek

Currently Playing: FFXIV - Warrior, WoW - Monk

#10 Ph33r

Ph33r

I need to post more!

• 15 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

Has anyone created a build for assassin? Or at least have an idea what the optimal rotation is?

Nvm I found it lol sorry.

#11 Pills

Pills

I need to post more!

• 28 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:30 AM

My sorc build for PvP at the moment. Great burst damage.
http://www.torhead.c...b0dRrutzZcM0M.1

Edited by Pills, 31 January 2012 - 06:31 AM.

SW:TOR

50 Sorcerer | 33 Commando | 10 Mercenary

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sith, inquisitor, swtor, star, wars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!